How to - Counter annoying Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lirm

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioAaron View Post
Executioner's Calling
Ignite
Exhaust
Any form of Silence
Thornmail
Thornmail is rather expensive for such a piss weak passive. If you really wanna build against a trynd get ninja tabi and wardens mail. Eventually you can build wardens mail into randuins if you want. Frozen heart is also a good one to have.

New World Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowHBK View Post
I have played Tryndamere in well over half my 1200 games]r
**** you.

Ot; Or add unranked draft, and never play as or against Trynd in 3's again.

Little Boy Nate

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiffyMithus View Post
Im afraid thats not possible because he can just tower hug until lvl 6 and get last hits there. Plus he has a heal that makes him unharassable
Continually harass him then so he can't attack to get fury. I usually play Akali top and win against Tryndamere. He cant harass you without having to come over, giving you Q procs which hurt a ton, and then you can just shroud and walk away.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
You HAVE TO stop him from farming. There is no other answer, this is #1. He is highly susceptible to ganks (esp pre lvl 6). If you let him farm to his hearts content it is GG even if your team has a higher score/cs/towers.
you can't stop him, you can reduce but he will still manage to find farm because of his superior mobility on this map

SlappindaBass

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Thornmail is rather expensive for such a piss weak passive. If you really wanna build against a trynd get ninja tabi and wardens mail. Eventually you can build wardens mail into randuins if you want. Frozen heart is also a good one to have.
piss weak passive are you high? Thornmail, depending on the champions, has one of the best passives, i like doing an extra 1000 dmg to auto atkers by just standing there

GrimCrimson

04-07-2012

I usually play Mordekaiser (#1 huehuehuehuehuehue) and its so **** easy to shut down trynd pre-6.

Every time he trys to farm a bit, I just hit him with a Q E combo and W one of my minions so he takes dmg running away, always make them b every couple minion waves and I get moar cs ^0^.......then if his team is smart they gank me.

a sliding door

04-07-2012

A well timed ignite 2 or 3 seconds into his ult usually shuts him down, Thats assuming you can burst him into his ult though

MyWillYourHands

04-09-2012

Always ignite like 1 second before his ult finishes so that the DoT kills him and stops him from healing so much

BenXer

04-10-2012

How do you know if your gonna play against Tryndamere if your playing Blind Pick?

youpissmeoff

04-10-2012

Get a thornmail. His crits are so strong he will pretty much kill himself the only thing you have to worry about is his ult after that but ignite is always good for killing him after it wears off. Kayle is also a good champ to have on your team. Her ult will protect you while trynd uses his.