How to - Counter annoying Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seungsei

03-29-2012

This is how you counter Tryndamere. In fact, this works for every champion in the game.

1. Play that champion yourself for at least 10 - 20 games.
2. Boggle at how hard it really is to dominate.
3. Make mental notes about how you are being shut down.
4. Go back to your favorite champ and apply what you've learned vs (Tryndamere in this case).

ChaoticOrder

03-29-2012

I'm shocked only one person said Jax, when I Jax against tryn it's fairly simple, burst him down and keep your empower up on him when you can and dodge. Keep your leap strick ready for when he spins, keep a ward on you or have wrigglers so you can drop one and leap to it if he goes out of sight range.
Most dueliests beat Tryn. Warwick rapes him, wait until he ulties and fight him some more then Ulti, and Exec's calling on WW against anyone with a heal is just plain fun. Eats up voli, mundo, GP, lol really anyone with a heal they depend on.
Fiora is great fun against tryn too, you'll both get low and then you'll both ulti, just do yours after lol.
Sej is good against him too, insane amounts of slow if you grab a Frozen Mallet or Rylais or both lol.

All in all tryn just needs to be shut down early, be aggressive and keep him off his farm, like any carry really. I have a harder time with champs like xin or olaf that can go toe to toe with most champs and come out at over 50% hp.

lirm

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklukejohn View Post
2. ignite
a) other people suggest this summoner. basically he can heal himself for ridiculous amounts and he can't lifesteal his way to victory. The problem is is that he still has undying rage
You're doing it wrong.

Burst him, wait for ult to pop, count to two, ignite. Watch as he dies the second his ult falls off.

Trynd is no more OP than he is in 5v5. Infact, he's no more OP than any other character in 3v3.

Just win initial gank, farm, harass and sweep the jungle every chance you get.

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

03-29-2012

One cannot simply keep tryndamere from farming

EDIT: Lol, baddie downvoting, you've never played solo que I am guessing. No matter how much you zone tryndamere, he can farm because of his spin. L2p Tryndamere...

Deathcapt

03-30-2012

Teemo ****s up tryn so hard, it's stupid. What you say? Just drop a shroom on you when you see him, wait for him to spin and get slowed, walk away, if he slows you, blind him, drop another shroom, wait out the slow, then W away, and shoot again, drop another shroom, tryn will ult, and be slowed, or have to run away, mean while your poison is ticking on him.

Xeleste

03-31-2012

It's all about jungling better then him, or stomping him in-lane before lvl6. i personally ffind it fun to use thornmail on ahir and spirit rush him to death while he sits there killing himself on my thornmail. but not everybody likes ahri, so if you dont play her, and you dont stomp him in before lvl6, you lost the game.

WHATSGOODYO

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
how do you not have armor on your list...
A good tryn can still shred through armor if you let him farm and not gank him enough. Im pretty sure thats why the others were mentioned first, if your playing against tryn armor is just common sense.

CynicalGiant

04-06-2012

Executioner's Calling
Ignite
Exhaust
Any form of Silence
Thornmail

PinoyAddMe

04-06-2012

Teemo's Blinding Dart will render Tryndamere useless for the duration, very useful in laning phase and team fights if timed correctly.

Teemo can kite Tryndamere quite well with his Move Quick.

More strategy here:

How to counter Tryndamere
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pps.tryndamere

Wacky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

hmm yet another thread about trynda.. have a champ who can CC him and have a champ who can burst him down quick... then when he ults wait 1 sec then ignite n bam when ult wears off he dead... LuLu is best counter to trynda so far that i have tried. i can poop on any trynda with her with ease even 1v1. tryndas not as hard as people think he is and if he is thats because you let him free farm and didnt gank enough