Ranked leavers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

I just played a game, a ranked game. At minute 5 a vladimir left the game, after him, a taric was afk. 3 minutes later an alistar decide be afk too...i played till the end. i got a decent score for that unfair game....but i lose and lost elo....i ask....thatīs all? no loss forgiven, anything? 3 leavers in the same ranked game and im going to lose elo...this is unfair. could you unless dont make me lose my time? i mean, like a new rule, if in a ranked game you have leaver you can do surrender before 20. Really, i know that nobody is going to do anything about it. Itīs too much easy make lose elo, i understand, nodobys care about the otherīs players elo, but unless dont make waste the time.... please?

xTachibana

04-03-2012

the reason the elo system is broken for lol is because no matter how well you play, you do not get a personal elo, you get an elo determined by how lucky you are with getting a good team, you can go 20/1 every single game, but if you dont win you still lose elo

i wish they calculated elo by how well you played, not by a win or a loss

Zerthai

04-03-2012

Its not just about how well you play. You have to learn how to command your team as well. Also if u are going 20 and 1 and not winning it means the game is going on too long.

lolguy999

04-03-2012

taric and alistar in the same ranked (team) game?? How high/low elo is this game?

Desteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

how can i a command a leaver team? how can i command a 3 vs a 5 game? thereīs no way to win this. If anyone can tell how to win a 3 vs 5 game, o even a 4 vs 5 game. Pls, go ahead, i wanna hear it. But if nobody can tell how win this, Riot should do something about it. Itīs the same thing than when a champion is op. They banned him, cause thereīs no an equilibrium. Why nobody do anything with rankeds games when there is leavers?

i is ryan

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desteban View Post
how can i a command a leaver team? how can i command a 3 vs a 5 game? thereīs no way to win this. If anyone can tell how to win a 3 vs 5 game, o even a 4 vs 5 game. Pls, go ahead, i wanna hear it. But if nobody can tell how win this, Riot should do something about it. Itīs the same thing than when a champion is op. They banned him, cause thereīs no an equilibrium. Why nobody do anything with rankeds games when there is leavers?
Lol you can't and we don't blame you but Riot's not going to care. Rankings don't mean squat to me unless your 1800+. This season I got 7 wins 7 losses. At first I didn't have any loss at all, then it goes down hill from there.

What's messed up is that two of the loss were my OWN friends just afking or leaving and I had to report my OWN friends. So what if they are my friends, which are not my friends anymore btw. Friends don't ever leave their friends hanging.

Then we got the AP ashe and the brand that went AD and actually did great till late game where a ramm just wrecks him. I might be cool with getting one good game then one bad game then two good games and one bad game or something like that but to win 7 in a roll and feeling good about it and the next 7 games have feeders, afkers, leavers, etc and lose because of it and waste my time standing around because there was no chance in winning whatsoever, like, why even try?

I have some friends that have really high ratings like 1500-1800 that can't even last hit well, now w t f happened there? 1600 ranked player plays SIVIR and has 100 CS end game <.< 30 min game mind you....

Well enough QQing i'm gonna make some food and wait for Diablo 3 to come out.