This map is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Please somebody for love of phreak look into the minion pathing and the steps lazer range.

Wheredigo

04-03-2012

i have looked into it, and i can confirm it's broken. left side has 100% every advantage from range on laser, to minions attacking first and pushing harder (about 80% of the time left pushes faster) the laser on the left side can shoot you on the second step whereas i've had people walk all the way to the main circle platform on the right and not get shot. trust me i've tried to do everything up to offering to buy rp for every single red post in the 3's forums, the reds don't care in the7 least about this map or it's player base

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Yeah man we were on the right side of the map, and we were taking the enemy team to school.

After 90 minutes and every strategy under the sun we just had to throw the game, we took every buff, every dragon and both inhibs, but whats the point in super minions if they just focus the enemy instead of the tower, consistently making us try to tank the tower and be cautious of the enemy singed who just ran out and flung us to the bottom of the steps insta killing us.

I will personally never play this map again, dominion is LESS random than this map.

Koldheartedjsp

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
Yeah man we were on the right side of the map, and we were taking the enemy team to school.

After 90 minutes and every strategy under the sun we just had to throw the game, we took every buff, every dragon and both inhibs, but whats the point in super minions if they just focus the enemy instead of the tower, consistently making us try to tank the tower and be cautious of the enemy singed who just ran out and flung us to the bottom of the steps insta killing us.

I will personally never play this map again, dominion is LESS random than this map.
good riddance. Learn to play the map please

Not LiteKerosene

04-04-2012

Its been this way forever, nothing is ever gonna change