7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6567. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TacoHelmet

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
great ideas, these sound like they would be fun to play even for non-noobs. Thanks for the post!
doesn't "great idea" translate to "this will be ignored forever" in Riot language?

M0MENTUM

04-03-2012

This game really does need an updated tutorial (or tutorials), but if I could advise anything on it, don't treat the player like an idiot. I think the number one thing that annoys me about the current LoL tutorial is whenever you right click on the yellow spot and move to it, the announcer says "Good Job!" like you need positive reinforcement for such a trivial thing. Like, could you imagine you're at work, and whenever you stapled some paperwork your boss walked up and gave you a slap on the shoulder and told you "Good Job!" you'd feel like others see you as an idiot, and that is how the current LoL tutorial treats you, like an idiot.

THEPRETTIESTPONY

04-03-2012

extra points during last hit training for using less abilities/mana/cd's

Red XVI

04-03-2012

Awesome dude +1

Tweaky69

04-03-2012

There should be a jungling tutorial, like your on a team of bots and you have to juggle ganking and keeping up with CS. Maybe you start as a regular jungle and the bots will call for ganks and you have to go to that lane and either force the enemy to blow a summoner or kill them, and at the end of the challenge they should have a certain amount of CS and a certain amount of successful ganks and if they fall to far behind in levels the enemy jungler will begin counter jungling or something like that.

EpiK D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

This must be implemented for great justice.

Michael Kane

04-03-2012

I have Played ALOT of games and despite watching streams and the like I still find my creep scoring unsatisfactory, and my positioning in team fights problamatic. I would LOVE for something to give me good practice on such mechanics without wasting other peoples time as trial and error is my personal learning method

Lasac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Yeah this needs more support.

FHaze

04-03-2012

bump

Gimwi

04-03-2012

maybe even make these tutorials compulsory, it may help with the smurfing problems