calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noshamwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

One of the reasons that I play with my friends is that we agree on one thing in this game. A kill is an advantage so who gives a hoot who gets it?

Metricos

03-28-2012

Powerful necromancy has been performed here today.

trento007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

I don't care who gets the kill even if it's the support. The only time I will get mad is when I see someone like tristana standing there and doing nothing the whole time we are killing someone, then leaping on top of him to kill him at the very end. And this person continues to do that. Then that person doesn't deserve the gold.

bacon loaf

Recruiter

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoDaKids View Post
yea I agree with A Boy From Mars. Only thing I might call ks for is if karthus is just sitting back and pressing his r when its clear we have the kill. That pisses me off. But with anything else I'm fine as long as we got the kill.
alright eaven this annoys me if karthus ults him thats more gold for the team thats the kill gold pluss the assist gold so you cant eaven say that that is a bad thing

Empressium

04-02-2012

i got this ashe tat don't buy shoes, feeding like hell like running to enemy tower before minions spawned etc (30 feeds),dun communicatee with the team, never joins in team fight only to use ult against an enemy with 5 hp and calling the rest of teams as noobs.

SleepyDeath

04-02-2012

at lvl 30 ks just shouldn't happen. if i do 95% of the damage to someone then a twitch or temo or ev pops out of stealth simply to kill the enemy champ and for no other reason than to get the kill for themselves then ya, im callin KS. there are ******s out there who will sit in brush, do nothing to help, then pop in for the last hit on a champ, are they lvl 30 sure, are they skilled no, do they deserve to be called out YES

Ahoge

04-02-2012

Every time an enemy gets away when I could have killed him, I always say I'll never worry about ksing again but then it happens again and again and again. I still try not to kill steal but I probably shouldn't worry about this because when they do get away, then you have the guy mad at you for not killing them while the guy on the other team taunts you saying lol so bad.

BlueLethal

04-02-2012

So its right that a support gets the kill on bot and an ad carry doesnt?
Cool thread.

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

hahaha thats funny i play as Karma a lot and i have a lot of ks in gaming becase my shield do a high damage, and when i try to shield up a teammate in a fight i do and i make extensive damge on the enemy ussualy results in a kill, they said to me ks me Karma, i response, "if u like i get u without shield in the fight" that bullshi* of ks is proper of dota not from here, we are a better community with ppl who thinks in victory not in personal glory, my brother plays dota, and he thinks is btter losing having a good score than winning with a bad personal score, i said that is a bullshi* and i fell sorry for the way he thinks, the difference is im a gamers for many years than he, and he have much to learn yet. so get the ks and u to the hell, or play pac man alone

brossef

04-08-2012

tell them to do more damage.