New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 4)

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timechild

08-04-2010

You should allow champion rents. For like 50 ip you get 3 free games with one champion. That way people can try out the champion they want without having to buy him/her/it and without having to spend 3 months waiting. And so it does not get abused, limit it to 1 or 2 rents per week.

Tobiatch

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timechild View Post
You should allow champion rents. For like 50 ip you get 3 free games with one champion. That way people can try out the champion they want without having to buy him/her/it and without having to spend 3 months waiting. And so it does not get abused, limit it to 1 or 2 rents per week.
Wise words, my friend. +1

HolyChalice

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timechild View Post

I disagree.. people should either wait for free champ week and hope that the champion they want to try is on the wave of free champions or just buy it and see for themselves

I mean if it was say 10 rp to rent a champion for a day or something I could agree but whatever

tehgamedude

08-04-2010

i own all those champs...

(breath....)

Torketh

08-04-2010

great gunna be alot of noob garens and pantheons this week :/

Strychnine NoVA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Nooooo I own all of the free champs for this week (Including Ez. Who, by the way, I farmed all weekend for just to see him free now -_-)! Oh well.

Valendar

08-04-2010

ill like to say something not about free weekends and stuff but umm....

u shouldn't put every range champion 6300 other players (noobs 1-6lvl) will think that is veru much IP and i think they will leave and btw when will u put Galio?

Lathandaer

08-04-2010

i loved that rent idea. Itd be nice to try them out before realizing one is not ur playing style......n wasting all that time to get it.

Raele

08-04-2010

Oh well, before all rage comes down crashing, copypasta.

Short FAQ:

Q: Omg! omg! I've spent 6k IP on my champ and you are going to make hium free for one week, I hate you and want my money back.
A: IP is not money. It might surprise you, but you can play this champion even when he's not free. Others can't.

Q: This week sux, I own all those champions.
A: Champion rotation purpose is to allow new players to try out different champions. If you already own 20+ champions, it's not for you so you have no right to complain.

Epic Resser

08-04-2010

Lots of people gonna be playing Janna after Footman's video

123456 ... 10