Ask Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

04-01-2012

I understand, fear not.

Aproxima

04-01-2012

Dear Will of the Blades,
we have seen it many times over and yet we still actually don't understand it. So if you were so kind and explained us what exactly is happening when you die in the Fields Of Justice?
Do you lose control over your blades or is it a matter of honor, something similar to what a samurai would do?
Why do you end up impaling yourself with your blades? Do they have mind of its own and deem you not worthy of wielding them when you are about to die and just seal your fate?

Aproxima of the Dark Plain

((I apologize for my poor english. If you find anything you are having problems with just say so I will try to explain or reformulate it.))

Ask Talon

04-01-2012

Quote:
((I apologize for my poor english. If you find anything you are having problems with just say so I will try to explain or reformulate it.))
((Boggles my mind whenever I see this, mostly because the people that add this onto their comment have a much stronger grasp of the English language than many of the native speakers on the forums.))

Quote:
What exactly is happening when you die in the Fields Of Justice?
I don't know... But it is at the top of a very, very short list of things that make me feel bad...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post

I don't know... But it is at the top of a very, very short list of things that make me feel bad...
You feel bad? Why??
Normally you're the cause.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Your answer was actually quite comprehensive, thank you.

For what it's worth, you don't feel undead when summoned. At least, not like the more traditional... haphazardly constructed sort (I will never get used to summoning sion. The puns alone are more than enough to make me cringe). If anything you feel... exceptionally vibrant. Perhaps that's yet another effect of having your soul within the blades or perhaps you're just very spirited. Given what I've seen you do on the fields of justice, even after summoner Morello's continued vendetta, I'm inclined towards the latter. Just what is it that gives you that incredible resolve? No matter what the other champions throw at you, you only seem to get more determined to win. I find it admirable, even if I can't truly understand it.

Aproxima

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Boggles my mind whenever I see this, mostly because the people that add this onto their comment have a much stronger grasp of the English language than many of the native speakers on the forums.))
((Well...I think it is a matter of national personality. I know my english is nowhere near being perfect (or at least good) and therefore I take it as my responsibility to let people know that there might be some obstacles in communication. I think at least mentioning it in my first post in the current thread is polite (just like in Shyvana's thread). I think it is also partially a way to avoid being scolded for it. People of my nation tend to be quite rude against such people, frequently pointing out grammar mistakes and whatnot. It really gets irritating sometimes. Also if you take into account that this is an american website ran by an american company on a server of North America then it is rather bold of me to invade these fora not knowing the language properly. A proof of it is that when you read my reply you can clearly say it was not written by a native speaker (writer). I am not sure why but it gives that impression...I will have to ask my teacher about it. Heh...well I hope this kind of answers your interest in why people add such things to their comments

PS: If there was the opportunity to I would have written it into my signature. However it is not possible to do so and every time I have to come up with a new way of telling people I am not native speaker ))

Ask Talon

04-01-2012

(( I meant no offense to you. Sorry if I did offend you D: ))

Aproxima

04-01-2012

((I am not offended, not at all. I just thought I should reply in a more complex way. ))

Zelos Lito

04-01-2012

*A mangled water-damaged letter, dated a few months ago, arrives.

The only discernable words are Demacia, love, and Irie.

Ask Brolaf

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4312 View Post
I would like to Question whether or not you are truly a Bro*.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=bro+irelia

Also, How do you feel about your recent... Mishaps with riots balance committee?
Broooo!

Hey, Brorelia! I'ma call you that from now on, Bro.

Wanna go drink some Graggy tomorrow?

Brolaf