An Idea to fix boring laning metagame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

opiemonster

03-31-2012

Many pro's have complained about the stale metagame which revolves around pushing lanes with creep waves and last hitting minions.

I have a simple idea which I think could brighten up the game.

In the center of each lane, there is a small flag. By standing on the flag, you get X gold per second.

Basically, its king of the hill for each lane. It gives both sides something to fight for, more gold. It will result in more action and interesting, strategic gameplay.

I would love to hear your opinions on this idea! Good? Bad? Stupid? Tell me, and hopefully, tell the developers.

Aikimiller

03-31-2012

it would be an interesting idea to play with for a different game-type, but it really would change the game so much it wouldn't really be league anymore.

promanwhoring

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by opiemonster View Post
Many pro's have complained about the stale metagame which revolves around pushing lanes with creep waves and last hitting minions.

I have a simple idea which I think could brighten up the game.

In the center of each lane, there is a small flag. By standing on the flag, you get X gold per second.

Basically, its king of the hill for each lane. It gives both sides something to fight for, more gold. It will result in more action and interesting, strategic gameplay.

I would love to hear your opinions on this idea! Good? Bad? Stupid? Tell me, and hopefully, tell the developers.
It would really work for 5 v 5, but it might work if king of the hill was a separate game mode.