I dont know what to do anymore...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OG Skywalker

03-31-2012

So ive been stuck at that point right before u get the neat little numbers for your rank. I win a game get the numbers lose a game lose my 1256 rating and no numbers. Can anyone give me advice or duo with me to get to 1300 cuz im sick of going from 1233 to to 1247 and then back repeatedly for 3 days now, i just cant get a team at 1247 that can pull of a win so wtf is going on? i know its not me so why cant i get it up? am i really at a point in the game where everytime i win one im gonna lose one? if so please tell me now and i will be sure to uninstall immediately ty

Lambdacolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

If you're bouncing back and forwards for more than 10 games, you are probably where you belong. Don't be fooled, 1249 ELO represents the top 25% of the LoL playerbase who have played more than 10 ranked games.

OG Skywalker

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzGhoul View Post
If you're bouncing back and forwards for more than 10 games, you are probably where you belong. Don't be fooled, 1249 ELO represents the top 25% of the LoL playerbase who have played more than 10 ranked games.
i used to bouncing around down at 1100 and i guess ur right maybe i am where i belong i just need to get a lot better i guess due to the consistent noobs on my team. Lol i just lost a game as sona where a renketon went top and gave 5 deaths to the enemy shyv in 10 mins LOL. the other team was really cool though so 9 of us reported him xD and ya ive played like 500 ranked games :P

DarkTemplar99

03-31-2012

You shouldnt blame your team even if it is their fault. Try to focus on things that you did wrong. Here's an example: You die because your ally messed up or left you. Instead of just blaming your ally, think: My allies might mess up, I need to prepare for that. At a certain high level it becomes more about mind games to get an advantage and good communication skills with random teammates.