Whoever goes bot is ALWAYS LAST PLACE in Dominion..

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViceN53

03-30-2012

Is this a trend or what? 90% of my Dom games, the Bot person is always last place or close to last place.

One time I had to stay bot the whole game and grab the other teams tower (which I did), but I still ended up with 3/4 of the 4th place persons' score.

And then I finish the game and my teammates rage at me for "not doing anything".

How2fix?

Foxichu

03-30-2012

Teammates are idiots, if you did your job well, then they have no reason to whine. Just ignore it. And people at bottom will naturally have lower score do to less kills, and less contesting the three towers at top as opposed to the two on bottom.

MMKH

03-30-2012

Not necessarily. Recently I went Sivir bot and ended up carrying late game and came second.

Octovert

03-30-2012

The score often isn't telling the whole story. Sadly, you've got some teammates that seem to think it does. Take the moral high ground, and just know that you were doing something that's thankless and important.

Iron Tyranno

03-30-2012

Was going to say something about the scoring system but the gentleman above me already stated that... So.... WHO WANT'S KOOKIES?!

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

03-30-2012

in low level games, you will see 4 bot 1 top

and in those games ofc the bots come out with better score

urmamasllama

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
in low level games, you will see 4 bot 1 top

and in those games ofc the bots come out with better score
wait.

isnt that ARAB with a cheater?

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

If you are really really bad you can get a high score by losing your bottom point and recapturing it over and over. Bot is pretty much just a seperate entity when it comes to score. Furthermore, score is just a loose indicator. Since defending points gives less score then recapturing them, it's a kind of gimp system.

JamesLeBoss

03-31-2012

If I were bot, I wouldnt want to be the person with the most points. That usually means my top lane is losing badly, there is no way I can score more kills/assists and capture more points than 4 other people.

DisposableGod

03-31-2012

Being bot is like playing jungle or support for those silly SR guys. You are never appreciated when you do well. And super hated when your having a rough time or doing badly. You are a bottom brick, needed but unloved. BUT WE BOT LANERS WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT! WE WILL NOT SURRENDER! AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO CARRY AND DODGE GANKS LIKE THE BOSSES WE ARE!!

12345 ... 6