Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
You know, when I have to review a champion, I think of how I would play him.

Cain would be (To my point of view) a superb initiator. I can imagine it: Use Q on some cocky ranged caster or DPS. W when the silence expires to prevent them from casting anything for even more time. R+E if they have good autoattackers. And a Rylai + Exhaust, maybe? Neverending CC. Now, datz a good tank.
Finally, someone who finally sees Cain's massive CC as a good thing!

Lord Kyleshorse

03-28-2012

Wow, already past 5,000 views. Now if only I could get the same amount of replies...

slappy330

03-29-2012

Hmm
i love the idea in terms of the skills and the look that iam seeing and drawing in my head he fits the LoL
theme alot buut in terms of the skills...
his Q how is it done?? is it like malphite's ult just very quick and powerful or is he moving like a train giving time to run from it?in such way as he just kinda moves at normal speed because u can think that it being a kill that dashes at a target it can be very good chasing but will it kill him if under enemy turret?? end of my review and questions..
END

Demonic Fiddler

03-29-2012

you know, after looking at his skills he looks like a powerful jungler as well as a powerful support, his Q stuns, his W taunts, both of which are great jungling things. also, I think his ult should slow anything it touches on its way towards its target

Lord Kyleshorse

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Fiddler View Post
you know, after looking at his skills he looks like a powerful jungler as well as a powerful support, his Q stuns, his W taunts, both of which are great jungling things. also, I think his ult should slow anything it touches on its way towards its target
I've never been much of a jungler but you're right about him being a powerful support. I've design Cain to be on top or bot lane, but I never thought of how he would do as a jungler. As for your idea of his ult, I'm not so sure. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea. It's just a lot of people were complaining about Cain's massive CC, especially about his ult shutting down a team fight. Adding more silencing would probably cause more complaining. Thanks for the idea though.

Edasich

04-02-2012

bump for present

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

bump

Lord Kyleshorse

04-07-2012

bump

RoanSykes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Not bad, I'm only slightly concerned that he could get ridicously tanky. The taunt's nothing new, perhaps another ability instead? I don't know.
Love the backstory though, like the way he plays. Please, review mine if interested: Gravitaus.
Pyramid joke is priceless.

Lord Kyleshorse

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoanSykes View Post
Not bad, I'm only slightly concerned that he could get ridicously tanky. The taunt's nothing new, perhaps another ability instead? I don't know.
Love the backstory though, like the way he plays. Please, review mine if interested: Gravitaus.
Pyramid joke is priceless.
Cain's a tank, so it wouldn't it make sense for him to be tanky? As for his taunt, while it may not be original, it's still versatile. The main idea of the taunt was to hold an enemy AD champion after they've been hit by Oblivion, leaving him open for your allies and you won't even take much damage due to Oblivion's blinding.