Ask Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
At least I don't get stuck when I jump on someone.
Neither does your target.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Neither does your target.
By the time they come to their senses, they are already dead


Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-29-2012

Dear Pantheon,

What do you think of Leona?

Is it true that she's constantly chased by an angry bird?

Have you heard of a far-off land called Sparta?

Summoner Wex


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhug View Post
udyr why do you want to fight everyone?
It is in our nature, as it is in yours to ask such stupid questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Pantheon,

What do you think of Leona?

Is it true that she's constantly chased by an angry bird?

Have you heard of a far-off land called Sparta?

Summoner Wex
Leona is one of the best warriors I have ever known. She is incredibly talented and is worthy of the honors bestowed upon her.

I have never heard of a bird chasing her, but it is unlikely. It would be blind after the first few minutes.

As for Sparta, summoners enjoy making jokes about me comparing me to Spartans. Until I whack them on the head with my shield. Other than that, I don't hear much.


Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrozen

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Artisan of War,

As you are a champion from a race of warriors, you must be used to damage your enemies using your spear.

Now for when you are in the Fields of Justice you can thrown your spear and attack with another one that magic has just spawned.

Does this affect your daily life as a warrior? The fact your spear won't spawn when you thrown it outside of the Fields of Justice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

03-29-2012

Hello, Pantheon. Please say hello to Leona for me. And since you are here, you should know that I am marrying Jax. You are very much invited.

Speaking of Leona, is there any romance between you two?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kg Maw

Senior Member

03-29-2012

!

It is man! hello man!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
Artisan of War,

As you are a champion from a race of warriors, you must be used to damage your enemies using your spear.

Now for when you are in the Fields of Justice you can thrown your spear and attack with another one that magic has just spawned.

Does this affect your daily life as a warrior? The fact your spear won't spawn when you thrown it outside of the Fields of Justice.

I have had some embarrassing incidents when I threw my spear only to find that it didnt return. I had to improvise when that happened, meaning I grabbed the nearest thing that I could use as a weapon before I got my spear back


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Pantheon. Please say hello to Leona for me. And since you are here, you should know that I am marrying Jax. You are very much invited.

Speaking of Leona, is there any romance between you two?

I will be sure to attend. As for Leona and I, we are simply friends


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
!

It is man! hello man!

Hello....void creature


Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

03-30-2012

Pantheon,

In a jumping contest between you, Jarvan IV, Jax, and me, who would win?

-Fizz