Que Dodging for the right reasons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CazaBlanka

03-26-2012

So I just left a game because someone on my team had the screen name "Joe Troll" and insta locked Eve. And now I get to wait 15 minutes until I can play. Silly Riot.

ItsMr JP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Worth it! I hate the trolls or instalock 4 ranged ad in solo.

Pyrozen

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazaBlanka View Post
So I just left a game because someone on my team had the screen name "Joe Troll" and insta locked Eve. And now I get to wait 15 minutes until I can play. Silly Riot.
Better safe, then losing elo

CEETGEEK

03-26-2012

I think you lose elo for dodging.

WrayBeam

03-26-2012

I dodge all the time. Its a perfectly natural part of LoL. Why play the match if you knwo your gonna lose???????

lockpooh

03-27-2012

I always wondered why someone gets punished for queue dodging. When champ select goes sona / taric / lulu insta lock and after complaining the 4th goes first time Rammus I really should get punished for not wanting to waste my time in a team that does no dmg.

Or when the person doesn't select anyone and after timer runs out you see a Twisted Fate with smite & clarity.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

You should be HEAVILY punished for dodging.

Otherwise I would never be able to play what I'm good at (like AP yi and Jungle eve). People troll you because you pick those champions.

Slashinghardest

03-27-2012

Locking eve isn't trolling or else the champ would be removed for being against the rules. Obviously the champ is bad but I've srrn some good evelynns.

Belmork

03-27-2012

A 20min SUPER majority vote is retarded. It doesn't take 20 min for you to lose a match or know it's over. And if that wasn't enough half the time you've got two that refuse to give up and it's a drawn out loss. Especially if you consider the fact that you'll get reported for not participating in the match. Forcing players to wait 40+ min in a sure loss has got to be the most frustrating part of this game. After the loosing teams 20 kills and 4 turrets above you there needs to be an alternative surrender option. Or maybe just allow the players that don't want to sit there a choice to leave and a hard mode bot plays their char in their place? I dunno just a rant of mine that probably doesn't mean anything other than me venting.

Sentient23

03-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmork View Post
A 20min SUPER majority vote is retarded. It doesn't take 20 min for you to lose a match or know it's over. And if that wasn't enough half the time you've got two that refuse to give up and it's a drawn out loss. Especially if you consider the fact that you'll get reported for not participating in the match. Forcing players to wait 40+ min in a sure loss has got to be the most frustrating part of this game. After the loosing teams 20 kills and 4 turrets above you there needs to be an alternative surrender option. Or maybe just allow the players that don't want to sit there a choice to leave and a hard mode bot plays their char in their place? I dunno just a rant of mine that probably doesn't mean anything other than me venting.
hard mode annie bot > 90% of LoL players