Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

pantheon is one of the most ****ing op champs in the game

15 Minutes

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
pantheon is one of the most ****ing op champs in the game
Sparta #1

ApokalypticKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2012

Tried it as a troll/joke and saw this after looking to see if any threads were up.

Udyr AD Carry style is amazingly good and slightly OP in 3v3 and maybe should be G-tier or 1-Tier....

He has a stun, shield, MS steroid stance dancing tiger INSANE AS steroid, and aoe dmg to top it off. Build AD carry style with focus on AS items and AD items and ofc lifesteal (bt, bc, madreds) and he is insane. He can win any 1v1 with stun,shield, tiger. he can teamfight stunning them all and tiger'ing 1 by 1. His DPS is insane. He isn't squishy as others because of natural tankiness and shield.

He has an edge over other AD carries because of his stun, turtle shield with lifesteal, and tiger MAGIC dmg that scaled HIGHLY with AD. any close range ad carry will pretty much lose to udyr i think ;o

saying all this..... both times i tried this, i had a friend lulu support me and they ere a rly good support.

DrewTheDruid

03-25-2012

Is Kennen still god tier after the nerfs to shuriken a couple patches ago?

Tiny llama

03-25-2012

master yi is not a jungle hes a tier god or t1 ad carry. i have a lot of 30+ kill games with him a few 40 and one i went 50 kills 6 deaths (in a 35 minute game).

my yi build can do up to 2k damage every second, life stealing 400 hp a second. his q is great to catch up to people, his ultimate gives you 60% bonus attack speed and 60% bonus movement speed. so chasing people is no problem. and with his ult if he gets a kill while its active all cool downs reset.

berserker grieves bloodthirster phantom dancer x2 black cleaver and infinity edge.
then once u get a boat load of kills that way you can sell your black cleaver or phantom dancer and buy more infinity edges.

Lorthix

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Bigg3st View Post
master yi is not a jungle hes a tier god or t1 ad carry. i have a lot of 30+ kill games with him a few 40 and one i went 50 kills 6 deaths (in a 35 minute game).

my yi build can do up to 2k damage every second, life stealing 400 hp a second. his q is great to catch up to people, his ultimate gives you 60% bonus attack speed and 60% bonus movement speed. so chasing people is no problem. and with his ult if he gets a kill while its active all cool downs reset.

berserker grieves bloodthirster phantom dancer x2 black cleaver and infinity edge.
then once u get a boat load of kills that way you can sell your black cleaver or phantom dancer and buy more infinity edges.
A Yi pick in ranked is pretty much a wasted pick and leaves your team as a 2v3. One stun and he's useless, and seeing as most ranked teams will roll with atleast one, I highly doubt you'd ever get your 30-40-50 kills that you claim.

Barcell

03-26-2012

Tryndamere/Morde or Tryndamere/Yorick or Yorick/Morde All 3 of these champions Are utterly broken in TT. Along with any Early game champion... Ex: LB, Garen, Lee sin, etc.

THydroC

03-26-2012

for the teemo being an ad carry why cant he be in an ap carry role or is that just unheard of in ranked 3's

Sam

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcell View Post
Tryndamere/Morde or Tryndamere/Yorick or Yorick/Morde All 3 of these champions Are utterly broken in TT. Along with any Early game champion... Ex: LB, Garen, Lee sin, etc.
Morde isn't even a threat, his early game is fail, his mid game isn't even that great either. Need constant farm, but if get outplayed hard beginning you auto lose game.

Yorick is kinda the same thing. His sustain starts to get better around 4- . . . lvls. But his early game is really really weak.

Tryndamere isn't even a huge threat anymore. His nerfs made him worse. His crits aren't even devastating anymore. Seriously all you have to do is have exhausts to counter him.

LB needs the CS or hit the level 6 asap to be strong.

Garen, well he is still a strong decent pick, just don't see him much, don't understand why. maybe just different metas now.

Lee Sin is still probably best jungler atm.

Sam

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueefe13 View Post
for the teemo being an ad carry why cant he be in an ap carry role or is that just unheard of in ranked 3's
He can play AP just people got really confused with the placements on how i put the heros in, so I just put the most prefer role the character should play.