7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6566. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghost Severus

08-01-2010

i was going to come here and say "o god not another one of these threads".....but it was actually good! thanks for not just QQ'ing about how everyone sucks and your the greatest player ever......

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Xerxes View Post
All these ideas would improve the community so much...

10/10
Ah, the possibilities :P

KennethJT

08-01-2010

Erm, if you play a AP caster, I don't think you're supposed to get armor...

It seems it only teaches the lesson for that specific scenario, but most DPS don't literally duel casters most of the time.
And if Xin Zhao faced a caster, he would rip them to shreds seeing as how he can just dash and knock up unless you have enough AP to kill him before so...

Mizuto

08-02-2010

You're not looking at the bigger picture: Bad players will always be bad. It takes intelligence to be a good player. A bad player can become average at best, but never good. It's what separates baddies from pros. This training may help them with certain item builds, but they will still remain unintelligent and unable to understand the intricacies of the game.

Delthanin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

That would be cool. A "Challenge" sort of system, like in Street Fighter 4 or the Madden games, teaching some of the fundamentals while giving some sort of sense of accomplishment.

I like.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-02-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

great ideas, these sound like they would be fun to play even for non-noobs. Thanks for the post!

JonnyThinkChamp

08-02-2010

Need that last hit one. So many people can't creep, then wonder why I'm kicking their ass with my first full item at 18 mins, and another 8 mins later. I tell them to press tab.

So many people don't understand that if I have 1 kill more than them, and 50 minion kills more before 25 mins, i'm probably 1500 gold ahead already

Predinchuk

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuto View Post
You're not looking at the bigger picture: Bad players will always be bad. It takes intelligence to be a good player. A bad player can become average at best, but never good. It's what separates baddies from pros. This training may help them with certain item builds, but they will still remain unintelligent and unable to understand the intricacies of the game.
Like most noobs are like, are like, like total noobs. Like you can train, like, a noob, but he'll just be like a trained noob, like he won't really be like a pro like me, and he might do okay against like other noobs, and stuff, but if you want to be like uber pro like me, then you gotta kinda like have something different, it's in your head, in your eyes and stuff...

- Jeremy, Pure Pwnage

Did you steal this from that? If so, you're pretty sweet, 'cause I've loved that show since '05

Sailor Moon

08-02-2010

do want >A<b

Mr D

08-02-2010

great ideas.
but you should put one up that teaches manners, noobs need manners before skill or else when they get better they will start to get real cocky.