Ask Galio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Galio,

You strike an intimidating figure, this is true, but I have to ask: are you really a big softie at heart? If so, then have you ever flown small children around because you knew it would make them happy?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Am I a "softie", and do nice things out of the goodness of my heart, of my own volition? No, not really. Many children do not approach me. But would I be willing to do things if they asked? Probably.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-21-2012

Galio,

Have you ever broken and needed to be fixed by someone other than your creator?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Galio

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Galio,

Have you ever broken and needed to be fixed by someone other than your creator?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
No. When Durand was finished, he was finished. I have not needed any repair.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-21-2012

Dear Galio,

If Lux were to ride on top of you while you were flying and throw thousands of lasers at an oncoming Noxian army, would you allow it?

Summoner Wex

Ask Galio

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Galio,

If Lux were to ride on top of you while you were flying and throw thousands of lasers at an oncoming Noxian army, would you allow it?

Summoner Wex
I don't see any problem with it.

Ask Talon

03-21-2012

Galio,

I am unable to fulfill your request and give you information on the assassins that killed your creator. While technically I was apart of the Noxian military, I was under the direct command of General Du Couteau. The only information I can tell you with certainty is that Durand's murder was not ordered by General Du Couteau nor was Katarina Du Couteau involved in any way.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Ask Kennen

03-21-2012

Dear Galio

I know the summoners guard against friendly fire but when i ulted ontop of you last match do you still feel the sparks or is it just a light show to you?

Ask Shyvana

03-22-2012

Have many Champions or citizens visited you?

Ask Galio

03-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Galio,

I am unable to fulfill your request and give you information on the assassins that killed your creator. While technically I was apart of the Noxian military, I was under the direct command of General Du Couteau. The only information I can tell you with certainty is that Durand's murder was not ordered by General Du Couteau nor was Katarina Du Couteau involved in any way.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
I see. It's too bad that you don't know who sent them. Still, I'd like to know... but oh well. Thank you anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Galio

I know the summoners guard against friendly fire but when i ulted ontop of you last match do you still feel the sparks or is it just a light show to you?
I didn't feel anything, no. The summoners do a fine job preventing allied harm. It was quite bright, I do have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Have many Champions or citizens visited you?
I don't remember seeing any citizens come and visit me, but several champions have. I believe it was just those in Demacia, save for Poppy or you. As for the citizens, I think they prefer the question posts we have.

Ask Shyvana

03-23-2012

Do you find it more difficult to fly during rain?