Wukong, Vlad or Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

masterrok1

03-19-2012

So i want to buy my first 6300 champ and i`m wondering which one should i buy. If you can tell me who should i buy, and WHY it would be great

Onyx Salamander

03-19-2012

Lee Sin , i've played all of them and lee sin is by far the best, fast jungle, decent in lane, great mobillity and awesome skill combos. What more do u need?

Bigpuddintatters

03-19-2012

whats with the "what should i get threads" (yea i know i'm guilty of it with volibear)

It depends on what your looking for :
Wu is by far the easiest champ to learn.theres threads about hes beast solotop. trickery is the funniest ability to mess with people <for lulz

lee sin is argueed to be a very powerful champion granted he has two different dashes and 7 abilities basicly. doesn't need blue as a jungler. can 1v2 decently. <for flexable mvp

vlad is a great ap carry in any team no mana, ult amps damage of fellow team mates almost imovable while laneing. great sustain and creep farming(weirdly enough he and morde are the only health based mages in game with no mana that scale exelently late game) <for being unkillable, mvp

in my oppinion*

Which are you looking for?

PrivatePlaces

03-19-2012

I've played Wu and Vlad, must say both are amazing champs, but Wukong is just so much more fun. + He's super easy to play and hes insanely strong top and dominates teamfights AND 1v1's. Vlad is just k.

bleacher51

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpuddintatters View Post
whats with the "what should i get threads" (yea i know i'm guilty of it with volibear)

It depends on what your looking for :
Wu is by far the easiest champ to learn.theres threads about hes beast solotop. trickery is the funniest ability to mess with people <for lulz

lee sin is argueed to be a very powerful champion granted he has two different dashes and 7 abilities basicly. doesn't need blue as a jungler. can 1v2 decently. <for flexable mvp

vlad is a great ap carry in any team no mana, ult amps damage of fellow team mates almost imovable while laneing. great sustain and creep farming(weirdly enough he and morde are the only health based mages in game with no mana that scale exelently late game) <for being unkillable, mvp

in my oppinion*

Which are you looking for?
Well i play jungler on shaco,ww ,alistar so i want a new jungler, but i also play solo top so i thought this 3 two champs would suit me good, but i think i`m gonna go for the lee sin since he looks like great fun and hard to play

P.S. I`m asking this cause i don`t want to buy a lame 6300 champ since it`s going to be my first

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

trust me, there's no lame 6300 champion besides Viktor, and he's not even lame for what he does but for how he does that, beingyou i'd be more inclined towards wukong, easy to learn and yoou can mes speople with him, lee sin is fun and challenging, i didn't have fun playing vlad the time i got to play him so i would't recommend him even though he's a solid pick and generally enjoyed.

deirin

03-21-2012

look at what you got...

wukong is good top
vlad is good mid
lee is good jungler...

so look what kind of hero your lacking...and buy the one you want =-o

Deep Blue Skies

03-21-2012

lee takes the most skill of those 3. wukong is pretty easy to get down, and his kit is forgiving

bleacher51

03-22-2012

I know this might be a stupid question, but can`t i solo top with vladimir? Because if i buy him i want to play him solo top, cause i heard it is good. Is it true?

Adrian Wong

03-22-2012

Vlad is a good solotop, but try to only use Q, unless your winning lane