Mutual Surrender

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLyera

07-29-2010

God approves.

Games Franco

07-29-2010

+1!

BigDmac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-30-2010

Yes it does suck. but when ur on the winning team a win is a win. And ive been on the recieving end as well. And i have actually won some of those 4v5's

ricrt20

07-30-2010

Well rather than calling it a mutual surrender or draw (because in effect, it wouldn't really be a draw either) I'd say one should call it a "Mutual Agreement to End Game". Or something along those lones because it's long-winded.

But I totally agree that it's a great idea. And a prerequisite required for would then be when someone leaves. Agree on that too. But maybe this function should only be applicable when the numbers on both teams are different? i.e. if it's 4v4 why not continue playing? etc... dunno either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvyo View Post
You might be right on this but I myself would be fine doing a mutual draw and I am sure there are plenty of other people who aren't complete jerks on the internet. In addition im sure Riot can take this very basic idea and clean it up and add constraints to it to make it viable and working correctly so that it cant be abused and so that it would be used as intended.
Salvyo makes a fair point with this - it'd be 100% dependent on the players on the opposing team. Cleaning it up and adding a few extra constraints should serve to make the idea of a Mutual Draw very feasible...

Good thinking!

Geleia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Oh god, you made me log in just to support the mutual surrender idea.

And I'm up for removing the actual surrender. If you are going to surrender mid game, please queue dodge. I hate a 4 votes surrender when I am soloing and the game is not lost at all.

Rhonesnipe

07-31-2010

How would that show up on stats, you ask?

It wouldn't.

Critikill81

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonesnipe View Post
How would that show up on stats, you ask?

It wouldn't.
Actually, it could show up as W/L/D
D for Draw, BTW.

Maya Fey

07-31-2010

Should have a "remake" option, just like Heroes of Newerth has, if like, someone DC's and is not coming back you can just remake the game, there's a 10 minute time limit for it to happen, though.

Another thing I'd really like implemented is a pause-feature, so if someone DC's we can pause for them, not having pause is completely dumb IMO, even Warcraft 3 had a nifty pause feature.

Jagger Boaz

07-31-2010

It's a great idea, but I don't honestly think that most people would agree to draw if they are on the winning side of a 4v5.

Maya Fey

07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbwahs View Post
It's a great idea, but I don't honestly think that most people would agree to draw if they are on the winning side of a 4v5.
Indeed, but like I said, HoN had the Remake feature and you'd be surprised at how many times people remade a 4v5, I don't usually expect them to be nice, but sometimes they are : )

1234567 ... 12