Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PumaShiryuu

03-15-2012

Please buff Renekton
give him a new passive come one! he was the first rage Champ!

AngryBes

03-15-2012

Renek needs a passive cdr bonus based on level/rage/hp missing/etc

Sachel Page

03-15-2012

bump

Sachel Page

03-16-2012

bump

Sachel Page

03-16-2012

bump

Sachel Page

03-16-2012

bump

Sachel Page

03-17-2012

bump

solidfake

03-17-2012

13.03.2012 Update
I'm pissed as hell.
Why you ask? Because we just found out that the new "ad-caster item" is no ad-caster item, it is a bruiser item.
Awesome, we wait for I don't know, more than 1 and a half year that Riot finally gives us a decent ad-caster item with the most important stat for every ad-caster, COOLDOWN REDUCTION, and what does Riot, they make another bruiser item with a stupid passive.
Ye, I forgot, it's not like we don't have already thousands and dozens of bruiser items, let's just put another one in the fray!
Edit: It looks like Morello clarified his mistake. So we get NO ad-caster item this patch, but it seems that one is in the making.
Let's hope they speed that a little up and that they don't forget the cdr, otherwise...
Oh, and so far we heard nothing of Renekton help, we can only hope the full patch notes include something.

Sincerely, a pissed Croc.

Panwar

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
13.03.2012 Update
I'm pissed as hell.
Why you ask? Because we just found out that the new "ad-caster item" is no ad-caster item, it is a bruiser item.
Awesome, we wait for I don't know, more than 1 and a half year that Riot finally gives us a decent ad-caster item with the most important stat for every ad-caster, COOLDOWN REDUCTION, and what does Riot, they make another bruiser item with a stupid passive.
Ye, I forgot, it's not like we don't have already thousands and dozens of bruiser items, let's just put another one in the fray!
Let's just see the facts: Riot is too afraid to help ad-casters, they messed up with Renekton, they messed up with Pantheon, they just don't want this happen again, so they just keep the itemization of them to a minimum, they basically keep them underpowered by not providing them sufficient itemisation.
Oh, and so far we heard nothing of Renekton help, we can only hope the full patch notes include something.

Sincerely, a pissed Croc.
Well AD caster or not, Renekton is a bruiser. It's a good item for him. AD in general suffer from a lack of good MR items and being able to upgrade Hexdrinker is pretty good.

solidfake

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Well AD caster or not, Renekton is a bruiser. It's a good item for him. AD in general suffer from a lack of good MR items and being able to upgrade Hexdrinker is pretty good.
But Renekton wasn't DESIGNED as a bruiser, he was designed as an ad-caster, he only got shoved into the bruiser section because there is no proper itemisation for ad-casters, so ad-casters are forced to use the same items as bruisers.

For sure he will get something out of the item, but he would get way more out of it if it was actually an "ad-caster" item and not a bruiser item.

Besides Hexdrinker is a situational item, especially on Renekton, because, as we know, it gives you no cooldown-reduction.

added a pic to show my anger