Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Dear Prince Jarvan IV,

I appreciate your endorcement for joining the League... but I assure you, my ego is not 'that' large.

Regardless, I hope your father fares better then my own... Mother says to say hello to the Queen.
Ah, Fiora. That accent is as sultry as ever. Yet you assume the title of "Grand Duelist" in the League, do you not? Self assurance is nothing to be ashamed of, and yours is, as I've previously stated, quite justified. Though I admittedly was curious how you'd fare against warriors such as the Wuju Bladesman, the Barbarian King, the Berserker and, indeed, the Grandmaster at Arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
'ey Jarvan! Wanna come visit the bar later? It'll be fun! I'm 'bout to put in an event called "Make yer own drink" after the fight where ye can reach in to the garnish table, the barrels of my different Graggy drinks and name it! Whaddya say?
Perhaps I shall, Gragas. I've many matters to attend to, but some invitations I simply cannot turn down. I must warn you, though, not even Garen can best me when it comes to the game of drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
How do you know of this? Out of curiosity, of course.
Hahahaha. I jest, Jax. Rumors abound of Shyvana and myself, but they are just that: rumors. Shyvana, while a remarkable warrior, is simply not 'that' way with me. Besides, I've my eye on another certain champion within the League.

Ask Talon

03-16-2012

I doubt Garen could beat Luxanna in a game of drink...

~Talon

KingsTea

03-16-2012

Dear Prince of Demacia,
When does Demacia plan to take care of Noxus? Not to be rude, but I'm tired of seeing these Noxian scum on the Fields of Justice.
Sincerely,
Summoner Tea

Ask Jarvan IV

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I doubt Garen could beat Luxanna in a game of drink...

~Talon
And I doubt you could hurl insults with your skull removed from your head. Still your tongue, Noxian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsTea View Post
Dear Prince of Demacia,
When does Demacia plan to take care of Noxus? Not to be rude, but I'm tired of seeing these Noxian scum on the Fields of Justice.
Sincerely,
Summoner Tea
It is only a matter of time. The protection of the League is limited; Swain and I will have our reckoning. I've not forgotten my promise. I will bring the enemies of Demacia to their knees.

Victorious Fiora

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Ah, Fiora. That accent is as sultry as ever. Yet you assume the title of "Grand Duelist" in the League, do you not? Self assurance is nothing to be ashamed of, and yours is, as I've previously stated, quite justified. Though I admittedly was curious how you'd fare against warriors such as the Wuju Bladesman, the Barbarian King, the Berserker and, indeed, the Grandmaster at Arms.
I am fareing quite well within the League. I've already defeated the assassin of Noxus, Talon in a duel as well as sevreal summoners who had wished to test themselves in the art of the rapier.

In the skirmishes I've had with the King of Freljord and the Wuju Blademaster have been quite eventful, often enough ending in a stalemate.

I have yet to combat the Grandmaster thoguh... I look forward to that time.

And I must say... as charming as always sweet prince. You were always one to make a lady swoon before. Perhaps your self would be interested in a friendly spar?

Ask Jarvan IV

03-16-2012

Quote:
I am fareing quite well within the League. I've already defeated the assassin of Noxus, Talon in a duel as well as sevreal summoners who had wished to test themselves in the art of the rapier.

In the skirmishes I've had with the King of Freljord and the Wuju Blademaster have been quite eventful, often enough ending in a stalemate.

And I must say... as charming as always sweet prince. You were always one to make a lady swoon before. Perhaps your self would be interested in a friendly spar?
Any time, Fiora. One question, though. Do you want the arena on... or off?

Ask Talon

03-17-2012

Quote:

Duels... Are not a culture I have embraced Lady Fiora, striking not to kill is severely limiting when you have trained to kill with a single strike. If I remember correctly, we both limped to the medical wing after our duel was declared a draw.

~Talon

Ask Shyvana

03-17-2012

I've wondered this for a long time. As I understand it, LeBlanc wishes to secretly take over Noxus, and rule it as its historical aristocracy. Yes, Demacia's ultimate purpose is to eliminate the evils of that vile citystate once and for all, but in the meantime, do you think that Runeterra would be better off if LeBlanc were to succeed? The lesser of two evils that we will ultimately destroy, so to speak.

Pyrozen

03-17-2012

Greetings Exemplar of Demacia and Prince, Jarvan IV

I want to ask you a personal question.

Do you ever take your armor off?

Please to not misunderstand my question, I just want to know if this armor is a symbol of you as a Prince as it is of the Exemplar of Demacia.

Ask Jarvan IV

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Duels... Are not a culture I have embraced Lady Fiora, striking not to kill is severely limiting when you have trained to kill with a single strike. If I remember correctly, we both limped to the medical wing after our duel was declared a draw.

~Talon
The Noxian persists. Though matching Fiora is.. impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I've wondered this for a long time. As I understand it, LeBlanc wishes to secretly take over Noxus, and rule it as its historical aristocracy. Yes, Demacia's ultimate purpose is to eliminate the evils of that vile citystate once and for all, but in the meantime, do you think that Runeterra would be better off if LeBlanc were to succeed? The lesser of two evils that we will ultimately destroy, so to speak.
LeBlanc and the Black Rose are somewhat of an unknown factor, so it's rather hard to say While it is true that LeBlanc may be a change for the better for Noxus, there also exists the chance that she is a turn for the worse. Therefore, I'd rather both those evils be destroyed before escalting into something more difficult or very well impossible to control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
But what is your opinion on their armour? Do you think that they desecrate the justiceful name of Demacia as they fight on your Kingdom's behalf? ((*cough* Chaos Knights *cough* Not my drawing btw. Just something to depict their appearances while I draw one that's on my head))
Demacia welcomed a half-dragon into it's ranks. That alone should be enough to convince you that one's appearance is not necessarily the means upon which you should judge them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
Greetings Exemplar of Demacia and Prince, Jarvan IV

I want to ask you a personal question.

Do you ever take your armor off?

Please to not misunderstand my question, I just want to know if this armor is a symbol of you as a Prince as it is of the Exemplar of Demacia.
Yes. I mostly wear it for battles, but it takes place in public appearances as well. At political events where more diplomacy is required, I tend to where something a bit nicer and, indeed, lighter. Though I am a prince, robes have never been my 'thing' so I stick to a traditional suit. For casual wear, mostly button ups and dress pants. As for what I wear around the palace... let's not get into that.