@Morello, Revert Kayle as a bandaid fix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CdoKeen

03-15-2012

Morello in a sassy mood lol.

I really like current Kayle, never played the old version though...
I like the idea of a true, viable hybrid champ but.
But yer Kayle's playstyle is pretty cool, she seems viable at least in low elo solo queue (but what isnt I guess) and she has interesting item choices. Maybe she could use tweaks but I still like her.

Miss Hilton

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Unsure still, behind Stealth, Katarina and Karma at least.
YAY Karma!!!! Yay yay yay yay. She is SO fun, I hope she doesn't change too much...

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hilton View Post
YAY Karma!!!! Yay yay yay yay. She is SO fun, I hope she doesn't change too much...
You should not be saying "yay" to a Karma rework. She will turn out to be just another metagolem if anything drastic is done to her.

I'd much prefer melee champions be allowed bot, as they are the absolute best partners for Karma in a lane. She has no business supporting a Ranged champion.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Chainsaw to Kayle, and agreed it needs a lot.

I'm done pussyfooting around this champion when we work on her. No mercy for what's there, I want an awesome, Zealous angel champion.
I'm honestly excited. I was excited when you first said you were doing a clean slate remake of her as I had felt that was the only appropriate course of action for some time before that (proof is in the @Ezreal thread). I very much look forward to seeing where she ends up. Though sad it's going to be quite some time if you keep delaying Stealth and Karma.

Didn't know Katarina was getting worked on, surprised tbh, I thought she was fine actually except her W, omg it's like the most worthless spell in the game. I will be pleased to see that changed though nothing else!

Either way good luck!

Miss Hilton

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
You should not be saying "yay" to a Karma rework. She will turn out to be just another metagolem if anything drastic is done to her.

I'd much prefer melee champions be allowed bot, as they are the absolute best partners for Karma in a lane. She has no business supporting a Ranged champion.
I just want to be able to play her and be taken seriously

SMayhem

03-15-2012

Poor kayle, too many nukers for a paper champ who has melee range half of the time. But the ulti will always be the freakin awesome, Don't touch dat ulti!

Vecuu

03-15-2012

Quote:
Unsure still, behind Stealth, Katarina and Karma at least.
What!?!? Don't you dare touch my Kitty Kat! D:!

Morello

Lead Designer

03-15-2012
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post

Metagolem on Karma? You be trollin.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMayhem View Post
Poor kayle, too many nukers for a paper champ who has melee range half of the time. But the ulti will always be the freakin awesome, Don't touch dat ulti!
"Chainsaw" implies that everything on the table is fully capable of leaving it to achieve the end product. Having a castable invincibility is also one of the reasons it is problematic to balance her atm.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Morello...can we ever expect a demonic or god champ...ie: the respective leaders (or at least high ranking generals) of Kayle and Morg's factions?