[Guide]Desert Stormin' with Nasus - LONG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmecssRaege

Senior Member

10-21-2009

aiya...

Sheen takes NO effect from items +damage to your attack.

It is your BASE!!! damage!!
(Meaning: Your hero's RAW attack with NO ADDITIVES, ie: item, or rally, or anything)

thus for sheen's damage ONLY INCREASES WITH CHAMPION LEVEL.

The same goes for trinity force

Lich bane is the only effect like this that truly can scale to be extremely powerful as its 100% of your AP which is an ever-growing stat and can hike up to 600-700 ap for a 600-700 damage proc.

(If i am wrong, i will gladly edit this post...but as far as i know, that's not wrong :P)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2009

I have to echo that getting any AP item a waste for Nasus, it just adds to item cost. Only Spirit Fire and his ult benefit and neither get a good AP ratio.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquan View Post
I have to echo that getting any AP item a waste for Nasus, it just adds to item cost. Only Spirit Fire and his ult benefit and neither get a good AP ratio.
I just tried trinity force on nassus..

HOLY **** AND HELL ON EARTH ITS POWERFUL. After infinity edge i literally brought their annie to 25% hp with a crit on siphoning strike and proceeded to make a quad kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Johninator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquan View Post
I have to echo that getting any AP item a waste for Nasus, it just adds to item cost. Only Spirit Fire and his ult benefit and neither get a good AP ratio.
The only exception I'd make to this is a Rylai's. Sometimes it's worth picking up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Johninator View Post
The only exception I'd make to this is a Rylai's. Sometimes it's worth picking up.
rylai does make wither interesting. cant move lolol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

Senior Member

10-22-2009

having just played nassus about 10 times in a row...

meki pendant, 2x heal pot
philosophers stone
berserker greaves, swiftness or mercury depending on enemies
sheen
phage
tri force (start owning)
atmas (once you pop your ulti you hit almost 3k hp)
infinity or warmog depending on enemies

tried starks, its good but i find atmas is better

sf
ss
sf
w
sf
fots
sf (lvl 4 kills full line of mages)
ss
ss
ss
fots
ss
etc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hatch

Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
aiya...

Sheen takes NO effect from items +damage to your attack.

It is your BASE!!! damage!!
(Meaning: Your hero's RAW attack with NO ADDITIVES, ie: item, or rally, or anything)

thus for sheen's damage ONLY INCREASES WITH CHAMPION LEVEL.

The same goes for trinity force


(If i am wrong, i will gladly edit this post...but as far as i know, that's not wrong :P)

Well, that sucks. It's way worse than I thought, now I have to reconsider whether to keep Sheen. It's still a nice damage bonus that Nasus can get every 3 seconds considering how spammable his spells are.

Are you sure about Sheen and Trinity Force working the same way? The wording on the two is very different.

I wish Riot would just clarify this. When I only have an hour to play a night, I don't want to spend it testing procs when I could be in a match.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myrmidon

Senior Member

10-22-2009

I do the whole Nasus thing a bit differently then you guys, I play him VERY aggressively.

I abuse the lifesteal passive to the maximum.

I always start with a meki in case I need to throw down an SS/wither before I can get chalice.

(I prioritize skills by SF/SS/Wither, putting 1 point into each then maxing out SF/SS.)

Then after chalice I always get boots, then depending on the team in no particular order I'll get

bloodthirster/infinity
frozen mallet
last whisper

once I get these items my build varies wildly getting on the team I'm going up against, I've gotten everything from guardian angel to a second bloodthirster.

Also as for spells I do a bit different from you guys, I tend to go with tele/smite to allow me to kill golem ASAP so I can spam ss/wither for maximum gankability. On twisted tree I've been doing fort/smite and exhaust/smite and that's worked out really well for me, I might switch to using these on the normal map.

Also as to any questions about lifesteal, yes, stacking lifesteal works VERY well. I completely destroyed a warwick in a 1v1 stand-n-hit battle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrmidon View Post
I do the whole Nasus thing a bit differently then you guys, I play him VERY aggressively.

I abuse the lifesteal passive to the maximum.

I always start with a meki in case I need to throw down an SS/wither before I can get chalice.

(I prioritize skills by SF/SS/Wither, putting 1 point into each then maxing out SF/SS.)

Then after chalice I always get boots, then depending on the team in no particular order I'll get

bloodthirster/infinity
frozen mallet
last whisper

once I get these items my build varies wildly getting on the team I'm going up against, I've gotten everything from guardian angel to a second bloodthirster.

Also as for spells I do a bit different from you guys, I tend to go with tele/smite to allow me to kill golem ASAP so I can spam ss/wither for maximum gankability. On twisted tree I've been doing fort/smite and exhaust/smite and that's worked out really well for me, I might switch to using these on the normal map.

Also as to any questions about lifesteal, yes, stacking lifesteal works VERY well. I completely destroyed a warwick in a 1v1 stand-n-hit battle.
Sounds cool. You really should try an infinity edge though, it practically doubles the damage on your siphoning strikes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmicarmicarmicat

Senior Member

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Sounds cool. You really should try an infinity edge though, it practically doubles the damage on your siphoning strikes.
trinity force, not infinity edge although the latter works amazing afterwards...