the downfall of league is coming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamster420

03-11-2012

this game is awesome in every way but the fact that every single player plays a big role. its to the point where 9 out of 10 of my games someone quits over raging or something stupid like that. my last 3's game my team was dominating by several kills and our dps lee sin quit over the fact that our soin took a buff in the forest so we ended up losing. the game community in league is the worst ive seen in any other game ive played bar none. riot needs to come up with some way to kick players out of que who quit games or troll. or better yet make the banning actually do something. im so tired of getting garbage teams so much that its making this game a big waste of time. you have to wait about a half hour per game to get to a new one thats probably gonna end up with quitters anyways so whats the point in playing anymore. its sad that the lack of respect from players is going to completely ruin this game for good

PurpleURP

03-11-2012

the reason there are no repercussions is because its a normal game
the real solution is to add a 3v3 solo ranked queue and then when reports come from there they will actually do something about them

nifflo

03-12-2012

It gets better somewhere at summoner level 25-30, noticed a difference alraedy at 20-25. Hardly any afk'ers/leavers.
The whiners/blamers are still around though. I usually say "ignored" and immediatly mute a player who blames/whines/trolls. Make good use of /mute

krone6

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster420 View Post
this game is awesome in every way but the fact that every single player plays a big role. its to the point where 9 out of 10 of my games someone quits over raging or something stupid like that. my last 3's game my team was dominating by several kills and our dps lee sin quit over the fact that our soin took a buff in the forest so we ended up losing. the game community in league is the worst ive seen in any other game ive played bar none. riot needs to come up with some way to kick players out of que who quit games or troll. or better yet make the banning actually do something. im so tired of getting garbage teams so much that its making this game a big waste of time. you have to wait about a half hour per game to get to a new one thats probably gonna end up with quitters anyways so whats the point in playing anymore. its sad that the lack of respect from players is going to completely ruin this game for good
1-2 minutes at MOST in queue isn't 30 minutes.. If you don't get in by 2 minutes then restart the queue. It's usually 15-30 seconds.

Deathcapt

03-14-2012

if you're not lvl 30, you're not playing the real game.

under 30 is generally noobs and smurfs. People who rage so hard their account gets banned, so they start again. These are the scum of LoL and it's a shame that they're the first thing new players encounter. I introduced my wife, and once she was 30, we stopped getting matched with <30 players, and it was smooth sailing. You still get the occasional raging asian, but it's fine, and almost everyone else in the game tells him to shut up etc.

Anergin

03-14-2012

Quote:
when i jungle with lee sin i start off with armor and 5 hp potions, start on one of the bottom right or left jungle packs, then go to the opposite, then top far right, at this time you should be lvl 3-4 dependsing on ur action, go for red by 5 min, and you can clear ALL rest of jungle with red, after u get ur armor and potions at start dont go back till u have 1k and get the razors for jungling, rune wise i have amor pen Quints, armor pen reds, armor yellow, and armor blues atm

i also want to point out taking the shield first will hurt you starting out jungling, prolly why ur dieing at the beginning as you say, try and start with ur "E" then get ur sgield then "Q", only get Q before W and E when a gank is 100% and ur not starting in melee range, any other questions or comments let me know ill ckeck back

Anergin

03-14-2012

Quote:
when i jungle with lee sin i start off with armor and 5 hp potions, start on one of the bottom right or left jungle packs, then go to the opposite, then top far right, at this time you should be lvl 3-4 depending on ur action, go for red by 5 min, and you can clear ALL rest of jungle with red, after u get ur armor and potions at start dont go back till u have 1k and get the razors for jungling, rune wise i have amor pen Quints, armor pen reds, armor yellow, and armor blues atm

i also want to point out taking the shield first will hurt you starting out jungling, prolly why ur dieing at the beginning as you say, try and start with ur "E" then get ur sgield then "Q", only get Q before W and E when a gank is 100% and ur not starting in melee range, any other questions or comments let me know ill ckeck back

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Just carry harder. Dat Shyvana

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

It's an online game, and a good percentage of the people (especially gamers) are childish and immature. League is doing their best with banns to dwindle the population but they still get through unfortunately. Just keep reporting and make good friends that get on when you do, and play with them.

Hope your experience gets better!

Gog