Make ranked...ranked K THX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draganjac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

If trolls were actually banned from ranked games and not just banned from their accounts for x amount of time this game ranked wouldn't be as toxic. Sure give them 1 chance if they F*%K up again then... BAN THE HOES! K thks bai

tl dr;
ban trolls permanently from ranked along with their temporary account bans.

References:
http://youtu.be/kUxnM7V0gv8

Draganjac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Bump

Draganjac

03-12-2012

Bump

Shadowclever

03-12-2012

Would've liked this to be presented a little more formally, but the idea is solid.

bump

Mid Mia Care Bot

03-12-2012

My blitzcrank thought his passive was like kayle's ult, and when it was on cooldown he said it was bugged.

T.T

Draganjac

03-12-2012

I would fix if I knew how to change the title. Sorry about that Shadowclever...Wrote this after losing yet another ranked game thanks to the mighty trolls. lol

Sephïroth

03-12-2012

Bump

ViceVersa

03-12-2012

I lost some faith in humanity when I saw a "TL;DR" for a post with three sentences...

Alcad

03-12-2012

bump

Boredpayne

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceVersa View Post
I lost some faith in humanity when I saw a "TL;DR" for a post with three sentences...
Nobody cares about your faith in humanity. It's even a little amusing, because you use an ellipsis ("..."), despite the fact that it is meant to be used when quoting passages, not in conversational English. You whine about how the rest of humanity is inferior while at the same time failing to understand the most basic of grammatical rules.

Oh, and I support the OP, he should probably put this thread in General Discussion if he wants it noticed. Anything that warrants a week-long or longer ban from the game in general should get a ranked ban at least twice as lengthy.