Mutual Surrender

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorCmd

07-27-2010

I agree and say that this "Draw" feature would improve this game.

SKT1 CptKorea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

/signed. I would also like to see a draw feature implemented somepoint soon. Considering the amount of bugs, instability issues and polished off with alot of selfish people AFKing/DCing for free experience points/influence points - a draw feature should be implemented and would be a good solution to this. But not gonna lie, most team will not surrender if the odds are in their favor (or agree to a draw) when it is free exp/ip and its just making it that much eaiser to reach 30.

I disagree with the only activated if someone disconnects tho, because AFKing is as big of an issue as disconnections are. and draw stats should maybe only be recordered privately and only wins/leaves are mainstream.

/signed /signed /signed /signed /signed /signed /signed /signed.

But also i have come to the conclusion that this will not work as intended unless some very very fine tweaking and adjusting with extensive testing goes in to it, just like everything else that is implemented

MysticSkye

07-28-2010

I disagree with this, maybe I have been lucky, but a lot of the times when I end up on a team of 4 or even three, we have won... not every time, mind you, but a lot of my wins are on 4 vs 5 matches.

Four Skins

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSkye View Post
I disagree with this, maybe I have been lucky, but a lot of the times when I end up on a team of 4 or even three, we have won... not every time, mind you, but a lot of my wins are on 4 vs 5 matches.

Well then consider yourself lucky, but it doesn't change the fact that many people have won or lost because of an unfair D/C. Either way the "draw" feature, which I like better than surrender, would be an excellent "OPTION" for the people who aren't as lucky as you.

I really think this would be a great option for rated more than anything since those games matter alot more and would be a great sportsman option for those of us who actually aren't jerks when we play.

Thanks Riot!

Average Zombie

07-28-2010

I was in a twisted treeline game for about 45 minutes with only 3 kills shared between both teams. We agreed that both teams would accept a draw at that point, but sadly this option wasn't available. It eventually ended a minute after a person disconnected.

Long story short, the draw option should be implemented, but should not have a prerequisite of having a player disconnect.

Four Skins

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Zombie View Post
I was in a twisted treeline game for about 45 minutes with only 3 kills shared between both teams. We agreed that both teams would accept a draw at that point, but sadly this option wasn't available. It eventually ended a minute after a person disconnected.

Long story short, the draw option should be implemented, but should not have a prerequisite of having a player disconnect.

completely agree to the no prerequisite...just a vote that all players in game can participate in and a percentage you deem needed to pass would work.

Again, plz review this Riot. Thanks

VerKnight

07-29-2010

Would be fantastic. I find games with a leaver are rather unejoyable, even on the winning team, especially when the game would have been a very balanced match if that leaver had not left the match. In all fairness, I would love to offer such teams a draw. It sits bad with me to stomp them hardcore and walk away with an easy win.

Leksu

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Zombie View Post

I agree that I could have used it for some 5v5 games which lasted more than 90 minutes, but then again, a long even game is just more exciting tbh. I wouldn't use a the draw option unless there was a leaver.

As a few spoke earlier, some might not want to accept the draw option if they instead could get a fast 5v4 win. To solve this problem, the draw option should reward a very small number of IP, so that both teams might consider ending the game early and still get IP out of it. In that way they can quickly get a new game instead.
If the draw option was available any time, then both team would maybe just vote for draw and get some fast IP, which would be rather silly. But if it only will be available on DC's, then it can't be abused.

happygolucky1

07-29-2010

would people really agree to this when they could just get an easy win in under 25min. the other team might have to be awarded a win, because good sportsmanship just doesn't exist in the internet comunity nowadays.

Four Skins

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygolucky1 View Post
would people really agree to this when they could just get an easy win in under 25min. the other team might have to be awarded a win, because good sportsmanship just doesn't exist in the internet comunity nowadays.
You might be right on this but I myself would be fine doing a mutual draw and I am sure there are plenty of other people who aren't complete jerks on the internet. In addition im sure Riot can take this very basic idea and clean it up and add constraints to it to make it viable and working correctly so that it cant be abused and so that it would be used as intended.

123456 ... 12