Please fix *end of game* display

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axtree

10-21-2009

We used to have to close scoreboard after game finish to return to pvpnet. I know now we have details stats from games in pvpnet after game but I still like the option of having scoreboard at end of game. It's perfect time to get a screenshot as a 'trophy' or other uses.

Now, all we get is Victory or Defeat and a click proceed button. Pressing TAB show scoreboard behind it like attached picture. Please at least have the scoreboard be in front of it.

Thanks. Love the new UI and tutorial announcer from the new patch.

Xterminator

10-21-2009

I agree, I rather enjoyed seeing the scores

Zanien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

The real fix would to just have when you press tab at the end game for it to just go completely over it instead of this weird half over half behind it. Then you can still get your screenshots.

Axtree

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanien View Post
The real fix would to just have when you press tab at the end game for it to just go completely over it instead of this weird half over half behind it. Then you can still get your screenshots.
Yeah. On some games, the scoreboard won't even appear behind the Victory/Defeat end of game notice.

Since the game still sometimes randomly crash after you click continue without going into pvpnet. You don't have a chance to look at stats and items on how both teams did in the game too.

Axtree

10-22-2009

*wave at current red posters browsing the forum*

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

10-22-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There's a bug with this that will be fixed shortly.

Vorador

The Council

10-22-2009

wow you asked and el hefe himself answered.

nice.

Meta

10-22-2009

I actually like the big "Victory" or "Defeat" at the end of the game. I agree that you should have the option to press "Tab" and see the scoreboard (Obviously not hidden behind it), but I think the default should just be the big splash screen.

Axtree

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
There's a bug with this that will be fixed shortly.
Thank you, glad to know.