Rammus is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fresh Cali Swag

03-06-2012

Rammus is really over powered, and has not been nerfed for a long time. at the moment i have witnessed him jungle without smite, and 1v1 an AD carry at lvl 1. it's a bit ridiculous and i hope riot sees this or something, maybe nerf him one day.

ALL Froggen

03-06-2012

ummmm..... lol?

rammus is very much not OP, he is designed specifically to counter AD carries and jungle.

jungling without smite is not a spectacular task, and is actually unwise.

Gruntilda

03-06-2012

just like the guy above me said. hes strong against AD champs, just try not to get taunted man.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Most junglers don't need smite, but not taking it means that I walk in and secure every baron and dragon your team tries to do on top of trying to steal your red and blue when I can using it.

WIMAAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

lol if he's bad against what he's supposed to counter, then it would be weird.

2inchesofsteel

03-07-2012

Powerball and his shield were already nerfed in January so maybe read pacth notes k

I Jedi I

03-07-2012

like all champs, Rammus can be countered but not by the AD carry, he can be melted rather easily with the right items

& as for jungling without smite, definitively not a smart idea, too easy to have buffs & other objectives stolen like dragon & baron, always have smite to ensure them

Beef Tacos

03-07-2012

Rammus is an Anti-Carry, of course he can destroy squishies.. But Rammus without defensive-ball curl is weaker than most tanks. He has disadvantages too.

booldlust

03-08-2012

He can 1v1 a carry early game?!?!?! Because carries are so strong early game!

Mortamor

03-08-2012

Get moar AP. Derp.