Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Officer,

Last time I visited Piltover I recall we had something of a misunderstanding. Yes, admittedly there was the issue off breaking and entering, vandalism, and attempted arson within the Yordle Academy of Piltover, but you have to understand I was a bit tipsy and back home in Bilgewater that's how we express our gratitude to any given city for hosting us. Also Rumble goaded me into it. Surely we can overlook this on future visits? I did rather enjoy my time there and I'd hate to be afraid of snipers upon my return.

Sincerely,

Mordenn

PS: You have a very nice hat, and I am also sorry I tried to steal it.

Ask Ezreal

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
Piltover has been grand Ezreal. I have missed going to your exhibition open houses though. As for where I bought my hat? You know of Larter's Hatters on Pineview Road? It's a fabulous place to get custom made hats.
I know of all our underground tunnels, I'm not above ground too often, so no I haven't heard of it, I'll have to check it out. hopefully they'll have something stylish that wont cover my hair maybe a visor. Also you're a gun expert, where is the best place to get a scope so I can modify my gauntlet. I'd love to be able to shoot my mystic shots even farther.

Ask Talon

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
He has HOW MANY in Ionia? Tool, did you have anything to do with any of the champions of Ionia? Be honest, we will know if you lie. Honesty will grant you a much lesser punishment, if any.
Maybe. Honestly, if it wasn't an assassination, wouldn't remember it.

AskUdyr

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Maybe. Honestly, if it wasn't an assassination, wouldn't remember it.
...You are left with a warning. Kill whomever you wish except the select few. You know who we speak of.

Ask Talon

03-04-2012

Quote:
...You are left with a warning. Kill whomever you wish except the select few. You know who we speak of.
Tell Irelia it was Fizz and Kennen that are responsible for the panty raid. I had nothing to do with it.

Ask Ezreal

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Tell Irelia it was Fizz and Kennen that are responsible for the panty raid. I had nothing to do with it.
Good, I'm sure no demacian would date you if they found out you were that immature. They also aren't fond of lies. Just so you know for future references.

Ask Caitlyn

03-04-2012

Quote:
He has HOW MANY in Ionia? Tool, did you have anything to do with any of the champions of Ionia? Be honest, we will know if you lie. Honesty will grant you a much lesser punishment, if any.
As I stated before thirty tw- wait... I missed a few. My apologies please allow me to recount.

Alright now. The total has been raised to Forty six warrants. Three issued from the Lotus Gardens. Two from the Shojin Monastery, one of them from Lee Sin himself. The others come from diffrent parts of Ionia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn
Officer,

Last time I visited Piltover I recall we had something of a misunderstanding. Yes, admittedly there was the issue off breaking and entering, vandalism, and attempted arson within the Yordle Academy of Piltover, but you have to understand I was a bit tipsy and back home in Bilgewater that's how we express our gratitude to any given city for hosting us. Also Rumble goaded me into it. Surely we can overlook this on future visits? I did rather enjoy my time there and I'd hate to be afraid of snipers upon my return.

Sincerely,

Mordenn

PS: You have a very nice hat, and I am also sorry I tried to steal it.
The next time you visit Piltover I will humbly request your first stop be the Sheriff's Office so that I may assign you a watcher. He or she shall make sure you get in no further trouble. But if there is, then I shall have to arrest you personally. As for Rumble? He has been dealt with already and had his lab privileges revoked from Heimerdinger for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal

I know of all our underground tunnels, I'm not above ground too often, so no I haven't heard of it, I'll have to check it out. Hopefully they'll have something stylish that wont cover my hair maybe a visor. Also you're a gun expert, where is the best place to get a scope so I can modify my gauntlet. I'd love to be able to shoot my mystic shots even farther.
Yes, my father and mother are both masters with techmaturgical devices. I am sure if you visit our estate, we can outfit you with something.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover

AskUdyr

03-04-2012

...Why then, would you have such knowledge to such a thing? And why would you implicate others, knowing full well that we would give them such a righteous beating. Fizz is a trickster, not an idiot. And Kennen is a respectable member of the Kinkou. We are not amused.

Addendum: One from Lee Sin?! What was the report, Sheriff?

Ask Talon

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
As I stated before thirty tw- wait... I missed a few. my apologies please allow me to recount.

Alright now. The total has been raised to Forty six warrants. Three issued from the Lotus Gardens. Two from the Shojin Monastery, one of them from Lee Sin himself. The others come from diffrent parts of Ionia.

~Caitlyn, Sheriff of Piltover
It could be worse...

I could have killed everyone that saw me.
Quote:
...Why then, would you have such knowledge to such a thing? And why would you implicate others, knowing full well that we would give them such a righteous beating. Fizz is a trickster, not an idiot. And Kennen is a respectable member of the Kinkou. We are not amused.
The eyes of Noxus are always watching.

~Talon

P.S. : Good luck with those handcuffs.

Dargath

03-04-2012

I feel left out :c

Maybe Miss Caitlyn didnt see my questions? :c