How would you teach a new player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodSmiteU

07-28-2010

play practice games
and get easy champions
also do the tutorial lol

Blasian

07-28-2010

Get them on ventrilo. When they mess up, SCREAM REALLY LOUD ABOUT WHAT THEY DID WRONG. and if they do it again, VERBALLY RAPE THEM AND CALL THEM STUPID.

Rub1x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Let them play by themselves.

Low level practice games are good. Probably filled with smurfs, though.

Eppa

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasian View Post
Get them on ventrilo. When they mess up, SCREAM REALLY LOUD ABOUT WHAT THEY DID WRONG. and if they do it again, VERBALLY RAPE THEM AND CALL THEM STUPID.
This is how I do it unless they are really bad, then I just shut up he/she knows she is feeding.

Draik

07-28-2010

well i would just tell him the basis that any player should know: last hit, dont go alone, dont fed...etc

with all that in mind is just matter that he reads the abilities and learn by experience the right builds.

Speakes

07-28-2010

Question 1: Are you trying to get this girl to blow you?
Question 2: If so, how does LoL assist you in this way?
Question 3: If it does, can you please explain your methods so that the people on here(myself included i suppose) can get bj's from girls who play lol?

M4nTiCoR3

07-28-2010

Have them read every guide Condon has ever written...twice!

kn3ll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasian View Post
Do this, except play against them in a practice game. Treat them like you would any other player, and whenever you kill them, tell them how they screwed up. I hated learning this game, but this is how I did it, and my friends who taught me regard me as a good player now. I also did this to all of my friends, usually playing Karthus or a character who is difficult to lane against. Once they learn every way they can screw up, they'll be able to see when they're about to get killed.