[GUIDE] Vladimir's Skill Synergy

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoywolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

I feel that the Spirit Visage is useful, but I dont feel you need to overload on RoAs...

To the OP how do you deal with Ignite, within this patch set Ignite is increasing populate you obviously can't be spamming your spells because they are not being refunded well. Do you have to just play around it?

Celerity

07-28-2010

I've been building him with Rylai's and Haunting Guise, but I'm starting to think just getting a Tome and then rushing Mejai's first is better. Vlad is such a scary ganker, plus he gets tons of assists in team fights and rarely dies, I think Mejai's would be more than worthwhile. Gonna test it out today.

Edit: Also, I think some CDR is mandatory on him moreso than Zhonya's. He shouldn't be the one getting golem buff, and CDR helps his Q and E tremendously.

Manse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

I don't know how I feel about haunting guise. Almost all cdr is attached to mana or attack speed, neither is which are useful to vlad. Frozen heart might be good, matching well with the pool. Still a lot of wasted mana though, but a lot of armor is nice.

I'll be trying some extra tank tonight. Soul stealer for ap, then visage, boots, force of nature, rylai's, frozen heart.

Symmon

07-28-2010

Vlad is one of the few heroes that synergies well with two snowball items at the same time.
Mejars and Leviathan.... Just concentrate on not dieing and getting assists and you will get powerful with just these two items...

Tempname332

07-28-2010

anyone played around with spell vamp? seems like he would benefit well from it know what i mean? like if your spells pay for themselves with life coming back no more going low on hp spamming spells.

Mapekz

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoywolf View Post
I feel that the Spirit Visage is useful, but I dont feel you need to overload on RoAs...

To the OP how do you deal with Ignite, within this patch set Ignite is increasing populate you obviously can't be spamming your spells because they are not being refunded well. Do you have to just play around it?
When Ignited you best get the hell out of there if you can until it wears off. If you can't get away you might as well drop a Hemoplague and do as much damage before you die so that your team can at least avenge you more easily.

Mapekz

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirps1 View Post
anyone played around with spell vamp? seems like he would benefit well from it know what i mean?
He heals enough from his spells. He just needs some crazy AP to make his abilities hit harder, which in turn greatly increase their healing potential. AP also grants HP, which is what is used to increase the damage and healing of Sanguine Pool.

gun fu panda

07-28-2010

My theoretical vlad build would be:

Rylai's/Randuin's/Zhonya's/Abyssal/Merc Treads/Spirit VIsage (not in that order).

Gets him mitigation to reduce his squishiness, as well as solid AP/HP to take advantage of his passive, as well as good CDR (about 36% with runes/masteries). I want to get him, just not enough IP and I can't justify dropping cash for the RP for him right now

GiGoLoW

07-28-2010

I played him as a caster/Tank Role.

specialized on Health Regen and CD with a touch of AP

Started with Warmogs (yeah Warmogs expensive like hell ) but when Farmed provides you with lots of HP and regen

next up boots and Soulstealer (boots depending on the Team)

--> Force of Nature
-->Randuims Omen
-->Spirit visage

Masterys 9/21/0
Runes
Red--> Magic Pen
the rest AP/lvl

all in all you got a crazy amount of Health and AP
you can hit the 27%CD mark easy

here a Screenshot and a link to my idea

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Vladi...fbdd1a7af74a13

Quinnister

07-28-2010

I have updated the guide on Leaguecraft with an FAQs section, addressing many of your suggestions.

123456 ... 8