Ask Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Cookies I steal from Riven in the dead of night. I must keep my skills sharp.
May I notify you that, as a Piltoverian, I can create traps quite difficult to circumnavigate...if I catch you stealing cookies from mi'lady again, you will find the jar an impenetrable fortress the next time you attempt it.

Might I recommend Morgana? She's far more protective and difficult with her cookies, and they taste far better. I should know. Those cookies you're stealing came from my hometown, and the only things that taste good there are jam and biscuits.

-Jay D. McIna


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
We are praised,
Hah hah hah, what people, what vermin.
We are also paid to do so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
May I notify you that, as a Piltoverian, I can create traps quite difficult to circumnavigate...if I catch you stealing cookies from mi'lady again, you will find the jar an impenetrable fortress the next time you attempt it.

Might I recommend Morgana? She's far more protective and difficult with her cookies, and they taste far better. I should know. Those cookies you're stealing came from my hometown, and the only things that taste good there are jam and biscuits.

-Jay D. McIna
You've yet to catch me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
You've yet to catch me.
I wasn't aware until now. Tell me, what are your opinions on electric cookie jars...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I wasn't aware until now. Tell me, what are your opinions on electric cookie jars...?
They dry out the contents.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
They dry out the contents.
Actually, I was thinking about keeping the cookies themselves within an insulated container to keep that effect from happening, then electrifying the outside and sealing the lid with a ten-number combination lock, afterwards sealing that entire system inside a secret compartment beneath her bed made easily accessible by use of sliding rails that can only be unlocked by a key that she'll always wear around her neck. :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-29-2012

I'll just wait for her to open the cookie jar and steal the cookie directly from her.

This would also double as my morning workout.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I'll just wait for her to open the cookie jar and steal the cookie directly from her.

This would also double as my morning workout.
I wouldn't mind that, because my work would be done. Carry on.

Also...she actually doesn't touch those cookies, so...what would you expect from me cooking them? They always taste like personalities for some reason...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
We are also paid to do so.
That makes it better? That makes it better, of course it does! And people think our justification makes no sense. Even if we were paid in the traditional sense, that should make it better?

You are paid, we are not. The League does not pay us to be here, we sleep in the forests outside the League, we forage our food there and we live in the wilderness. Indoors unsettles us, the only time we go inside the Institute is to spar, leaving League matches and visiting the bars with Jax, Olaf and Gragas.

Ionia offered to pay for us after we won the Rematch, we had to be held back to not slaughter the impudent wretch.

You may question how then are we able to drink without money? No bartender has asked us for money as of yet...not since that ox incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Actually, I was thinking about keeping the cookies themselves within an insulated container to keep that effect from happening, then electrifying the outside and sealing the lid with a ten-number combination lock, afterwards sealing that entire system inside a secret compartment beneath her bed made easily accessible by use of sliding rails that can only be unlocked by a key that she'll always wear around her neck. :3
Do so and we will wring your neck. She does not need more complications in her life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post

Do so and we will wring your neck. She does not need more complications in her life.
((OOC: I'm calling Kaz.))

Udyr,

Don't worry...between you and me, it's an excuse for me to visit her. Also, it will fairly un-complicate her dealings with Talon. Don't worry, if you don't want me to, I won't, but it's all her choice, anyways.

-Jay