Ask Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Hrmph, the only one who would have "Will" as a characterization of course. Tell Du Coteau that you would like your epitaph to read, "How did the boot fit there?" We are coming.
If I were speaking of Irelia, I would have made "Blade" plural. My prey is Demacian.

AskUdyr

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
If I were speaking of Irelia, I would have made "Blade" plural. My prey is Demacian.
Do not lie to us! It is plural you thick witted son of a...Excuse us? Our editor is attempting to point something out, give us a moment. Ah...

So...a Demacian! That seems to be a tad counter productive, no? Do you not despise the Demacians?

Ask Talon

02-29-2012

I despise no one.

An assassin is but tool guided by a hand, when I strike my targets it is nothing personal. A quick and painless death is the mark of a true assassin.

AskUdyr

02-29-2012

Quote:
I despise no one.

An assassin is but tool guided by a hand, when I strike my targets it is nothing personal. In fact, I go out of my way to make death as painless as possible.
A tool, ill chosen words. If that is your purpose, why then do you have feelings? You are an animate object, you have no mind of your own, you have no will, you simply carry out the orders of others. Do not delude yourself.

Dargath

02-29-2012

It seems like you and Udyr are pretty similar. I just don't understand why all the violence T-T

Ask Talon

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissey View Post
It seems like you and Udyr are pretty similar. I just don't understand why all the violence T-T
A little violence never killed anyone. Maybe poked out and eye, but never killed anyone.

Dargath

02-29-2012

Quote:
A little violence never killed anyone. Maybe poked out and eye, but never killed anyone.
I'm completely positive that is 100% false haha.

Ask Talon

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
A tool, ill chosen words. If that is your purpose, why then do you have feelings? You are an animate object, you have no mind of your own, you have no will, you simply carry out the orders of others. Do not delude yourself.
I should have chosen my wording more carefully. Under the General I was an assassin, when he vanished I became a tool without purpose.

I joined the League to seek my purpose..

Ask Talon

02-29-2012

Quote:
I'm completely positive that is 100% false haha.
Remember who has the blades.

AskUdyr

02-29-2012

Quote:
We are part of a League that makes us fight for them because viewers wish to watch some of the strongest slaughter one another, and you wonder why all of the violence?

Are you aware we have slain children? Talon, us, your friend Olaf, Professor Heimerdinger, Sheriff Caitlyn, essentially every champion in the League has slain children.

You may be wondering who we mean, we mean little Annie and Amumu. And do you know how we are punished for slaughtering them? We are praised, we are told, "Good job!" "Wow, that was awesome!"

Hah hah hah, what people, what vermin.