Trundle's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malthazar

02-28-2012

Does anyone know how it works in detail? The description is a little vague. I'm assuming the health, armor and magic defence stolen lasts only a couple of seconds on Trundle right? Also, does the enemy get back their health, armor, and magic defence after the ultimate has ended? Or do they lose it for good?

On a side note, is Trundle such a bad hero? I have never seen anyone play him.

Malthazar

02-28-2012

and how long is the duration of the stolen buff?

Leburminator

02-28-2012

trundle basicly takes 15/20/25 % (lvl of skill) of Health, armour and MR, then over the next 6 seconds the aamount stolen is doubled. I think the oponent gets back the armour and MR at the end, but they dont get back their health.(as in they dont heal at the end of you effect)
hope it helps

hes underplayed, not bad

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

trundle is a solid hero, but he's not the best at anything in the jungle (ganking / clear times / control / etc)
as leburminator said, trundle is underplayed/valued
however, he does need a premade in order to shine

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Trundle's clear time is pretty stellar.

nahhhhgeee

02-29-2012

i beileve trundle is underplayed, he is an incredibly difficult champion to oppose when laning, his speed, his slow, his blocking is ubearable when laning, especially when he continuously ganks from jungle.

Ramnok

02-29-2012

Any guides on how to use him successfully every time? I've only had like 2 matches out of the 10 I've used with him lately and it's killing me... I use his ult on the tankiest of tanks and it doesn't seem to help anything at all...

I'm not a bad player at all (despite my win/loss ratio. Dominion is killing me with all the DC's and the new stupid 9second spawn comebacks.)

DarkJuggalo

02-29-2012

Trundle is a blast jungling he counters most popular jungles and doesn't really fall off, but end game u r more of a support

Lord Diehard

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthazar View Post
Does anyone know how it works in detail? The description is a little vague. I'm assuming the health, armor and magic defence stolen lasts only a couple of seconds on Trundle right? Also, does the enemy get back their health, armor, and magic defence after the ultimate has ended? Or do they lose it for good?

On a side note, is Trundle such a bad hero? I have never seen anyone play him.
Trundle is my main!!!! He is brilliant. One of the best jungles in game. Extremely fast and you are consistently at full hlth throughout. I know that his ultimate drains instantly and then the same over a period of 6 seconds. And nooo Trundle is one of the best cHampshire in game.

Lord Diehard

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramnok View Post
Any guides on how to use him successfully every time? I've only had like 2 matches out of the 10 I've used with him lately and it's killing me... I use his ult on the tankiest of tanks and it doesn't seem to help anything at all...

I'm not a bad player at all (despite my win/loss ratio. Dominion is killing me with all the DC's and the new stupid 9second spawn comebacks.)
Check mobafire they have a pree good guide on him. One which i use. Noteworthy fact is that with standard ad and armor runes he doesn't even need a leash. His q works wonders. Always use it so that it resets your AA timer . Trundle is imho the best jungles in game. Im not keen on the idea of him laning, all his cc / gank spells and utility are wasted. He does need a correct mastery set in order to be effective. Always bite ad carry. Duration of effect is 2 times longer than cd. :)