Free Week needs new rules

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahele

02-27-2012

Ya axh that is what i mean.. Why not give a fresher selection so other champs can get a play so champs who so far rarely appear can get an appearance and newer players can get a chance to play em to see if they wanna buy em.

Nahele

02-27-2012

Wonder if Riot has anything to say on this heh.

longobongo

02-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/n...on-two-week-10

^ Galio. Less than a month ago.

Nahele

02-28-2012

lol still he dosent get much love.. other champs are there less

SwArMD

02-28-2012

I like the fact that some 450 ip champs can be free... I for one like a few of them, such as cho... hes a good champ... but i wuda never bot him if he wasnt FTP first.... besides, its not like they rnt as good as all the others, they r just older

Xraneth

02-28-2012

Most of the 450 Ip champions are put in every so often to give new players a chance to try out someone that they never played before, so If you have a bunch of hard to use, or expensive champions on the roster, how are the new players going to fit in?

Just giving an honest opinion here, buy the champion that you want after watching a champion spotlight.

Nahele

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xraneth View Post
Most of the 450 Ip champions are put in every so often to give new players a chance to try out someone that they never played before, so If you have a bunch of hard to use, or expensive champions on the roster, how are the new players going to fit in?

Just giving an honest opinion here, buy the champion that you want after watching a champion spotlight.
Not all new champs are hard to play... Just that some of the older ones appear in the rotation way to often.

ImNixonTRUSTME

02-28-2012

All I want is to be able to play nidalee to see if I'm gonna buy her, haven't seen her yet

Nahele

02-28-2012

Been a little while since i saw her..

iCoffee

02-28-2012

I would just be happy if Ashe would stop being free. I don't mind 450 IP champions in the pool, but I do mind the same champion in the pool on the order of every other week - or two weeks of every three.

123456 ... 10