ad sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxwinerxX

02-27-2012

Even i use try cannot kill a ad sion( when both try and sion are fed). so op

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Try Fizz. Use trollstick to escape from stuns. Then antiheal and nuke are the keys to killing him. Alternatively, just pick champss with CC and focus fire him.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-27-2012

You need 3 champs to kill an unfed Sion or 2 fed champs.

Sion is OP atm

Boo

02-27-2012

how is ad sion op? like really? until he gets his phantom dancer, he's really not that scary. you get executioner's calling and he goes down easily supplied with an exhaust. i used to play ad sion a lot but i realized i was winning games just because people didn't know how to deal with his life steal.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
how is ad sion op? like really? until he gets his phantom dancer, he's really not that scary. you get executioner's calling and he goes down easily supplied with an exhaust. i used to play ad sion a lot but i realized i was winning games just because people didn't know how to deal with his life steal.
lifesteal for his team thats OP unles you triple ignite his team even then your ignite is jsut countering the ult by 50% he sitl gains some and he has 2 summonms spels to hit you on.

Executioners doesnt seem to work because its too costly for how decent it is

Wheredigo

02-27-2012

rammus ftw

SentinelOfPain

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
So, in order to kill Sion once, you need to blow a summoner spell AND an item active usually only present on AD auto-attackers. Well now that you're SS is down I hope you have a back-up plan if he escapes or his team is behind him.

Sion is terrifying because he has a built in stun that you don't even have to aim, he has a shield that cuts some ignite damage or DoTs that people can put on him, his e is a CONSTANT steroid which can be toggled on or off in the event he gets ignited or has an executioner's active on him, and his ult not only heals himself, but OTHER PEOPLE AROUND HIM. He also has pretty decent jungle control.

If Sion takes flash and then cleanse/exhaust then the only real way to kill him is to focus him into the ground, and then hope that you can still fight him after he respawns. And you can't forget that he DOES have a team. While you're focusing him, another damage dealer can be hurting you or a tank can be ccing you.

NosSpaz

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
rammus ftw
Easy kill.

Also, Yeah Sion is a bit OP but you guys are clearly just picking bad match ups.

Boo

02-27-2012

edit

KaoticAsylim

02-27-2012

Early game AD Sion is garbage, and late game he is still very counterable. If you want to talk about about strong late game champions, Nasus is available later today.