My feedback on Amumu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rellentless

07-27-2009

I've been playing Amumu alot lately and really like the character concept, but I think he's alittle bit too weak currently.

1. Bandage toss is fine for what it is, no complaint's there.
2. Depair need's a buff, currently at max it only drain's 3% of a enemies life per second, I think this skill should be buffed to 1/2/3/4/5% per level OR keep the ratio what it currently is, but make it actually drain the health from them to you. I think either would work fine.
3. Tantrum's a pretty odd ability, if the skill's not going to be radically changed which I think it should, then a buff to the damage mitigation is a must.

His ulti I have no problem's with I find it works very well.

Zeta

07-27-2009

Totally agreed with all of the above.

TheCheat

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellentless View Post
I've been playing Amumu alot lately and really like the character concept, but I think he's alittle bit too weak currently.

2. Depair need's a buff, currently at max it only drain's 3% of a enemies life per second, I think this skill should be buffed to 1/2/3/4/5% per level OR keep the ratio what it currently is, but make it actually drain the health from them to you. I think either would work fine.
3. Tantrum's a pretty odd ability, if the skill's not going to be radically changed which I think it should, then a buff to the damage mitigation is a must.

There's no need for Amumu chanes, hes amazing as-is and the only character i have a hard to dealing with on amumu is ryze (as he does way too much dmg currently) and ashe, but ashe is a good counter to him due to her slow.

Tantrum is his best ability, just learn to use it. It's always my first maxed ability.

DeaThShiNoBi

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellentless View Post

This is why I disagree: Amumu could be a character with absolutely nothing but his ult and he would still be a good hero.

Stay Crunchy

07-27-2009

Amumu is amazing, you just have to learn how to play him for max effectiveness

Venets

07-27-2009

Amumu is a great character atm. Tantrum is a good ability, nvm a GREAT ability. Tank some creeps get hit 5 times go gank someone. The only problem he has is when he can't get close to someone. Well, the he is pretty much screwed.

Ron Fendo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2009

The mitigation on tantrum is good for creeps but when your fighting heroes it is negligible.

CaptHarlock

07-27-2009

I think Amumu is borderline broken atm. His team prowess is amazing, especially with his ult. However, i heard that soryaya (or whatever) is probably the most powerful hero atm.

Zeta

07-27-2009

Soraka isn't that good, people just ***** because they're scared of healers being in the game. I just got steamrolled in an even match with a good Soraka on our side.

Marduke

Adjudicator

07-27-2009

I would like to see Tantrum changed. Just seems odd to me that he has to take 10+ hits to deal out the same amount of damage that other heroes can with no strings attached. Just doesn't make for very good game mechanics, unless it is given greater synergy with his other ability (like say, making his passive increase armor each time he is attacked up to a certain amount).