2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

It is like I indirectly work for you guys, when does the check arrive in the mail?

Powerstoned

02-22-2012

The green sparkles that litter mid, are going to be gone? Glad to know it wasnt just on my machine.

NiGhtMaRiK

02-22-2012

I Love how When Old Champs Gets Buffed, They IMMEDIATELY Get Nerfed Following Patch Due To All The QQ. However Some of the champions who have had witch hunts after them for months and who are CLEARLY OP get to troll another day. How about we let the Old Champs have more than a week at the top (which they really werent even there, just good mid tier maybe) and Lets Nerf the champs who've needed tweaks FOREVER. Vlad, Shen....I Apologize for the Ignorance of Noobs

silencingkaos

02-22-2012

what goes around comes around like a hoola hoop

SkyDives

02-23-2012

now lets buff Orianna. :3

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Way to overnerf Shen. He was balanced, people just refused to play one of his many counters.

Hell, he wasn't even the most sustain powered Champion. WW, Udyr, and Yorick can last just as long as him if not longer yet they're considered balanced but Shen isn't? Pathetic.

Glov

02-23-2012

shen was strong but not THAT much... Feint increased cost will hurt a lot.

now lets buff Lux and Orianna.

Mitey Oosik

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryslash View Post
The bonus healing comes from the maximum health scaling... herp derp.

Sure it is a difference, but not that much that suddenly change his sustain from op status to ok status.
Twenty five percent drop no matter how you slice it

Phil Nye

02-23-2012

Jade Dragon Wukong skin needs a bug fix. It's kinda cool looking that he doesn't hold his staff half the time, but at least fix his twitching and flailing arm lol.

FriendWontTellY

02-23-2012

Shen is still op, you didn;t nerfed his DMG... 0,5% on his vorpal blade? Don't make me laugh... 3 armor? 20 on feint? TOTALLY USELESS NERFS...