Tryn is not OP in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Cho rocks Tryn HARD late game. I think tryn has the upper hand early game, but play defensively and save your q for when he atks you and you're set.

Bustyshawty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistoGamerz View Post
Your very funny, first of all, Negative reputation, i dont know why you say that.

Its easy to kill Tryn with zigg, akali, GP, nocturne, Cho, Sion and olaf, i think you will say ''all these champ are OP in TT .

Thornmail with Life Steal can do a great job vs him with any champion, All champion is Op if you can play it correctly with a good build.

P.S. Sorry for my english
Riot has already announced that TT is unfair, and unbalanced. I don't know why you would bring up Olaf, but whatever. You also named three characters which are able to use the whole map for their ults in comparison to Tryn.
The game is unbalanced in TT, and tryn is OP.
Just because you're using champions that are able to defeat tryn does not make him less OP.
Also you just stated that any champ can be OP, so why are you making a thread about Tryn not being OP?
You're a hypocrite dude.

MephistoGamerz

02-23-2012

Stop saying Tryn is OP, its not OP, this treat is for all person who dont know how to counter tryn, and call all the time NEED A NERF, its a champion like many other.

Went i say all champion is OP, its for you can understand, all champion are equal, went you know how to play a champion its become OP for the other team. and after that the little kid come here and scream NEED A NERF, Went you know how to play Tryn you know how to counter him.

I can say Kayle Is really OP (I know you play him) because he have a slow, heal, he can fight long range and have a immune to damage.WOW need a nerf its to OP. :P

Quick Rawr

02-23-2012

Too many Tryn's won't build wit's end to help counter thornmail. It's so funny to see so many of them cookie cutter build based on a guide. They're easy to pubstomp. A good tryn, now that's dangerous. Too rare to see one to really QQ about though. But that's how it is for any champ. A good Lee, now that's scary.

EZ Bake Loven

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Too many Tryn's won't build wit's end to help counter thornmail. It's so funny to see so many of them cookie cutter build based on a guide. They're easy to pubstomp. A good tryn, now that's dangerous. Too rare to see one to really QQ about though. But that's how it is for any champ. A good Lee, now that's scary.
wits end malady as/ap trynd. Pro

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Witts doesnt counter thornmail for **** you still take ltos of damage and witts will onyl work if you fighting Hard hitting AP's the speed wont make up for the 100 def and amge res prob wont make up for damage you take its better to build like a last whisper/cleaver + lifesteal items + IE + Dancer then jsut build a Gaurdain angel and then either thorn/frozen on tryndy

msz

02-23-2012

this thread is a joke.

CG Nevermore

02-23-2012

yeah because a 44% crit chance at level 1 is not op at all (he said sarcasticly)

MapNinja

02-24-2012

It's hilarious because he went from broken, to just very strong. And then suddenly you stop seeing him. What? I can't auto-win every game now? Guess i'll never play trynd again. At least in my experience, i haven't seen trynd in 20+ games. His nerfs were minor though, he's still as good a pick as any other.

Alexander Blade

02-24-2012

Trynd is not OP, he's just retardedly developed. I usually shut him down good as long as I play aggressive against him all throughout the game, more so early.

However, lets look over some of the reasons that make him unbearably stupid;

Dude has a mini-flash, a passive dmg boost, a heal, invincibility, a slow, and a dmg debuff (all of which have relatively low CD)... what other champion in League has that much to his/her kit?

OP? Probably not.
Developed rather stupidly, yes, definitely.