calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genocide2099

02-22-2012

i really don't care as long as we're winning. KS away. what i hate is mindless farming and going blind when looking at the minimap.

Spec Operative

02-22-2012

I don't see why anyone should care about KSing... so long as the enemy dies your team benefits who cares who gets the kill? Its not like someone would stop attacking an enemy just because it looks like their teammate MIGHT get the kill. I absolutely hate it when I am playing a mobile champion that goes in and out of combat and the person playing the tanky champ flames me all game for killstealing

SheridanJohn

02-23-2012

Haha we often play as a 5 and to boost me (ranged AD) people back off kills and allow me to take them allowing me to dps their entire team late game while the enemies ad is still trying to farm up there 5th item

Vigilant Ronin

02-23-2012

I don't really care when people call KS if they are carries or something of the such that requires the kills. SUPPORTS SHOULD NOT TAKE A CARRIES KILL SO THE CARRY CAN GET THE GOLD. But I HATE it WHEN TANKS SAY KS!!!! YOUR A TANK NOT A CARRY!

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

I'm just here to make the thread more popular.

Mr AIex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Agreed.

Nickolaix

02-23-2012

One time...as Mundo...I got a first blood triple with three of my other teamates..

Nobody said anything!!!!

Edit: This was in the brush at lvl 1 btw

NicoGallegos

02-23-2012

I mostly play Support, so in many games I KS. First of all, the ks are not made in purpose (in most cases), you see a fight and tried to go and help your teammate, so the kill is faster and it doesn't cost too much heal /mana /ultis (and you also avoid the enemy team killing you if they are close, just because you kill him fast enough to escape).
It's pretty annoying constantly recieve bad responses from players when you KS, as a support, i don't kill last kill minions, heal you, buff you, i try to keep you alive, making you to get fed, i'm not saying :
"hey, the enemy champ is almost dead, it's time to kill him, get your gold,screw your score and your perfect game ". It's a team game, so shouldn't matter who gets the kill, it should matter only that the enemy is killed (Of course it's better if the carry gets the kills, but in some fights happens, so don't make a big deal about it).
On several games, some players let me die just because i KS them, so they don't help me in fights, others just spam you, or just blame you on every death the get just because that banana ( yi's jumping against 5 and getting mad at you because no heal or buff, as an example) .
It's just something you have to deal when you play wth suppport chars.
Please don't be childish about ks, everyone can ks, so say ks if you want and keep playing.

VNC Russia

02-23-2012

well if im in a ranked game as a ad range and my suport keeps "ksing" all my kills thats a problem

Mysim20

02-23-2012

Kill stealing is super annoying if somebody does it when they didn't need to. Like if you are bursting down somebody and they are 1 basic attack away from dying and lee sin shoots his Q and kills them it isnt right and you should say something.

However it ushually isnt a big deal and should be annoyed.

(Ks means kill secured.)