is mundo op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tokinatoor

02-20-2012

Mundo's early game is 90% skill shot based...

After early game his Q just turns into a spammable slow, that is hard to hit with...

All his lategame damage is from Auto-attack.

EZ Bake Loven

02-21-2012

I rolled people to 1540 with my ranked record 11-3 with Mundo. He is obviously really bad and not viable

pdub29

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Mundo is still OP on TT. I personally vouch for that as an exclusively TT player who generally plays mundo :P High survive, high damage.

2inchesofsteel

02-21-2012

I unlocked mundo not to long ago and he's been my main ever since. I wouldn't say he's op but I usually do great with him solo top.

SquidFaicKilla

02-22-2012

I jungle mundo in TT. I've been playing terribly lately cause of Mundo cockiness and dumb mistakes, but when i started i was destroying.

this has been my current thing

EXP quints, atkspeed, armor, MR (not specifically built for mundo)

pick smite/heal

start q for bush check bot, but R>W>E>Q

dorans shield cause its a quick buy.
perhaps some boots (depends on money)
either spirit visage or giants belt, once you have this, if you got two kills early on then you should be able to afford this without selling the shield and take dragon at level 6. otherwise you get it at 7-8 then dragon.
atleast have boots now.
and then i usually sell the shield to get my build even quicker.
work frozenmallet,
thornmail for nasty trynds and such
PD so you can hit with your BAMF steroid more often, and close gaps easier,
then bloodthirster for more life gain, and damage, why not

I'm still working on different approaches to my early game, but my mid and late game usually end up with a nice level and gold boost to the point of soloing the entire enemy team... and then i chase into nexus a few times to show no fear.

EZ Bake Loven

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidFaicKilla View Post
I jungle mundo in TT. I've been playing terribly lately cause of Mundo cockiness and dumb mistakes, but when i started i was destroying.

this has been my current thing

EXP quints, atkspeed, armor, MR (not specifically built for mundo)

pick smite/heal

start q for bush check bot, but R>W>E>Q

dorans shield cause its a quick buy.
perhaps some boots (depends on money)
either spirit visage or giants belt, once you have this, if you got two kills early on then you should be able to afford this without selling the shield and take dragon at level 6. otherwise you get it at 7-8 then dragon.
atleast have boots now.
and then i usually sell the shield to get my build even quicker.
work frozenmallet,
thornmail for nasty trynds and such
PD so you can hit with your BAMF steroid more often, and close gaps easier,
then bloodthirster for more life gain, and damage, why not

I'm still working on different approaches to my early game, but my mid and late game usually end up with a nice level and gold boost to the point of soloing the entire enemy team... and then i chase into nexus a few times to show no fear.
I don't get the PD and bloodthirster at all. Also, if you're not buying wriggles in the jungle, you're buying wards right? Is this ranked or normal play? Exp quints seem a bit out of place. The jungle is hard but mundo doesn't get anything at 6 that makes him put out a lot more dmg like other ults. He has a great ult, don't get me wrong but whats your rush? Frozenmallet is good, but warmogs is generally better. Cleaver is your slow. You don't need it on auto attacks at all

Saiyushu

02-22-2012

No

Coola

02-22-2012

He isn't op, but he isn't bad at all as a jungler. Not as good as Lee, Riven, Shyv imo though.

EZ Bake Loven

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
He isn't op, but he isn't bad at all as a jungler. Not as good as Lee, Riven, Shyv imo though.
He is actually a good surprise in lane. I feel like he does pretty well even against ranged chars. I just cleaver my CS if they are zoning me which is easy since mundo is **** early game. I haven't had many problems playing him lane

Coola

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake Loven View Post
He is actually a good surprise in lane. I feel like he does pretty well even against ranged chars. I just cleaver my CS if they are zoning me which is easy since mundo is **** early game. I haven't had many problems playing him lane
Actually I agree, his laning at lvl 3 is INSANE. Get your cleaver then run up to them with your e and 2 up, you are doing like 200+ dmg a second and you keep on cleaving them. And his late game is good because cleavers along with 200 AD w/o any AD items is really strong. So from my experience I feel he is an early game god, meh mid game, and strong late. But the best use of his early game as far as jungling goes, is to take red at about lvl 4 and get the wraith buff. 450 MS with red buff and slow on cleavers is freaking strong.

Also I think he might be as good as shyvana in TT if not better, not sure yet. He counters her by kiting her really hard, jungle as fast as her, take camps as early as her, and has a slow and more dmg early game so his ganks are better.

His only weakness I feel is his mid game because he is a little too squishy for my tastes, and his dps isnt that amazing. Feel free to tell me more about Mundo though, because most of my experience has been me jungling mundo or my friend jungling him. I haven't laned him yet, just laned against him, and I didn't have much trouble when I was Irelia or Kennen.