The Woes of Normal Draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

So I I'm working on my 2nd account towards level 30. Alright, let's go play a normal draft, because people are a little more serious there, right? ( I want the challenge)

I happen to get first pick. Alright, no parties on my team. I ban Kass, Rammus, Shaco; enemy bans just shyvanna and trynd, then first picks Skarner. I pick Sion for mid, and our 2nd picks Udyr for top lane. Enemy picks Shen, Graves. We pick Amumu (jungle, he had asked for it) and MF. Other team takes nunu and caitlyn.

So we've been talking to our last pick trying to get him to pick a support ish champ or to run a kill lane bot.

He says nothing.

Picks Ziggs, follows me to mid.

I ended up roaming around and trying to help MF out, and still carried, but we lost because of trolliggs.

Sigh

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

U could have let him have mid and cc'd for mf and ran a kill lane

SavageWolves

02-21-2012

I did just that. But Ziggs still fed like a bausssss.

Fleshpenant

02-21-2012

but you have to be level 30 to play draft...

Xaranus

02-21-2012

You have to be level 30 to play ranked. You can be any level to play normal draft, as long as you have (I think) at least 16 champions available to play.

Fleshpenant

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaranus View Post
You have to be level 30 to play ranked. You can be any level to play normal draft, as long as you have (I think) at least 16 champions available to play.
wow i didnt know that.
i've had 16+ champs and been level 30 since before normal draft was introduced so i never knew for sure, but my friend was saying he needed to get level 30 so he could play draft so i just took his word for it, can't wait to tell him he already could play it ages ago