Suspended 3 days because of my faith

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pyro93735

02-21-2012

Love when people come in with these claims to kick up public outcry on the forums.

Bookmarked for Pendragon response, see you all then

Cruel Nightmare

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demerol View Post
While I'd like to believe you that you didn't do anything more than say GB, or make a simple few mistakes. I cannot believe you because of your faith.

If you're naive enough to believe that your religion is right, and others are wrong, and then you are placing it in a place that others must read it, then you're forcing it upon them and you deserve the report. I understand that its a rough way to view things but in a world full of religious freedoms, I have the choice of being free from having to deal with yours.

I'm not trying to be a **** here, but I'm aware that I am but this is the world keep your comments to yourself about religion and you will be fine. If however you were banned for something else, I'm sure it will be seen too by the "almighty" above. Since you know he fixes everything else.
I love it when humans take something that is meant to be good and interpreted in such a corrupted way. And yes you are a ****. No need to mock religion here.

Why can't people LIKE YOU be banned forever from this game.

limbrok

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boykisser View Post
Gay player threads = Herp derp no one cares about your sexuality. Just play the game and stay quiet.
Religious threads = Herp derp he has the right to say god bless and shove his religion down everyone's throat.

Sounds legit.
How is saying "God bless' shoving anything down anyone's throat? This is like saying Merry Christmas at Christmastime... oh wait, I forgot, the politically correct term is now "Happy Holidays".

People say to get a thick skin to being called gay, etc. in games, but can't tolerate "God bless".

Wow, just wow.

KADAMA

02-21-2012

M-u-h-a-m-m-a-d

MAN1MAL

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boykisser View Post
Gay player threads = Herp derp no one cares about your sexuality. Just play the game and stay quiet.
Religious threads = Herp derp he has the right to say god bless and shove his religion down everyone's throat.

Sounds legit.
what kind of idiot takes two letters as "shoving his religion down everyone's throat"

Damir SLaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesuiko View Post
Your words and lack of tolerance speak of stupidity of the purest kind
We should all respect Nazism because it is a belief and thus automatically deserves respect (according to you). If there is absolutely zero empirical evidence for a belief, then it does not deserve any sort of respect. Especially when so many people want these unfounded beliefs to have a place in politics and education. Tolerance of intolerance is enabling, and if you have ever read any of the holy books, you would know which side it's on. Ad hominem attacks on my character when you have no comebacks? lol

No replies or valid points but only down votes.

Apollos57

02-21-2012

It seems to me that several people are telling this guy that he just needs to keep his religion to his self and that it is their relgious freedom not to have his religion forced upon them. Well if we are going with the religious freedom argument, then it's his freedom to express his religion if he wants. I hope it is not the case that he was trying to be obnoxious about it in chat but I don't know.

Extropian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Unless you were preaching (spamming), I highly doubt you got banned for that.

cavity

Recruiter

02-21-2012

keep you and your imaginary friend to yourself. thanks

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

02-21-2012

OP is just asking for Pendragon to serve him some ice cold toldstone creamery ice cream. It's about to get really TOLD up in here.