Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.39%
Maybe needs some changes 36 25.90%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 83 59.71%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Has been Updated!

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Any Feedback?

Flamell

02-19-2012

I feel the passive is still to strong.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

How would you Improve. Like I said I am still learning any way it might be balanced

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Basic damage doesnt go with it, It is just Ap damage (which if you have alot of) will hurt but it how she does damage

Flamell

02-19-2012

Well the problem is it gives a free ionic spark but way better. I would remove the flat damage, make it just your normal AD plus like .3 AP ratio. That way it feels better to build her hybrid. she is gaining damage from AD and from her AP.

Raptor J3sus

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
Well the problem is it gives a free ionic spark but way better. I would remove the flat damage, make it just your normal AD plus like .3 AP ratio.
that would be even more op, because instead of a base damage, it would be like a chained auto attack (say if u just build ad instead of hybrid), and crit for 1k, that would be a 1k damage going to 4 other targets, thats game right there

Limeaid

02-19-2012

So you dont think it sohuld jump at all flamell even if the damage after first jump is reduced by 50%? Imo the Damage shoudl be base damage then it acts like a Ziggs bomb or a Nocturnes hit. If the damage was decreased if the ap ratio si .3 at 300s that means that your doing 100 more damage every 4 seconds wiht a 50 damage jump to people around imo that needs to be more because of the fact most of the abilities of htis champ are very cd lengthy and take time to do the damage needed. Just saying other than that I feel the champ is well balanced.

Flamell

02-19-2012

No I wasn't saying it shouldn't jump, also Falco point well taken didn't think about that good call. Then I recommend keeping the base damage but still lowering the AP ratio to something like .4 AP and having all secondary targets take 50% damage, as well as increase it to every 6 seconds . So at level 18 with 500 AP that is 300 + auto attack damage every 6 seconds to primary target and 150 damage to all secondary targets. How does that sound?

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
No I wasn't saying it shouldn't jump, also Falco point well taken didn't think about that good call. Then I recommend keeping the base damage but still lowering the AP ratio to something like .4 AP and having all secondary targets take 50% damage, as well as increase it to every 6 seconds . So at level 18 with 500 AP that is 300 + auto attack damage every 6 seconds to primary target and 150 damage to all secondary targets. How does that sound?
That sounds good will do