Posted this on the GD boards

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

02-18-2012

Quote:
there's a tight knit, friendly group of skilled players waiting to show you the ropes of
Personally, I get annoyed to hell whenever I see someone state that because it's generally over-used and completely wrong.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
Personally, I get annoyed to hell whenever I see someone state that because it's generally over-used and completely wrong.
"Generally"

In this case there's some legitimacy, you CAN join the Dominatedominion chat room in game and get great advice starting out, the guys there are pretty friendly, and the dominion community is fairly tight knit.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

@Realwolf M - Keep fighting the good fight!

Viktoree

02-18-2012

91 upvotes! keep it coming guys!!

Viktoree

02-18-2012

Starting to see posts pop up with people willing to give Dominion a real go :-)

Viktoree

02-18-2012

It's working! We're getting people in the dominatedominion chat room directly from the thread, keep upvoting and posting!

lbgsloan

02-18-2012

Good post. You have my support.

Viktoree

02-18-2012

bump, get in there and show Dom some love

Kiddalee

02-18-2012

I love you, sir.

FYI, it really is a "domination" game mode. People weren't just calling it that because they couldn't spell "Dominion." Here's the DOM game mode in another game: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/maps/107047

Viktoree

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I love you, sir.

FYI, it really is a "domination" game mode. People weren't just calling it that because they couldn't spell "Dominion." Here's the DOM game mode in another game: http://www.gamebanana.com/tf2/maps/107047
<3 :-)

We're still seeing people filter in due to the threads contents, they read it and figure Dominion is worth giving a go (or another go). So make sure when you run into these people to be helpful, give em advice if they for it and most importantly, don't be a giant ******bag.

123456 ... 8