FPS drops at 15-25min

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeElEy Me

02-17-2012

I and many others have been experiencing drops in FPS at about the 15-25min mark however it only affects summoners rift and twisted tree line. You can play dominion perfectly.
I was just reporting this cause i have not seen any posts about this and would like some help for myself and friends.

banksy

Tech Director

02-17-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Love to see your logs. Please.

Skibum44

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

i too find the FPS drops as time goes on, as have many others i know. I believe it is a memory leak that was inadvertently added into the last patch or two.

*edit* I know for a fact this is affecting both PCs and Macs

Skibum44

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Also, might i point you to this Thread from the iLoL Mac users who ALL are experiencing this issue. http://boompje.net/forum/index.php?topic=1302.0

MystichBrd

02-17-2012

i am having the same ftp drop issue when natural monsters first appear. also like FeElEy Me says, im having same issue in late game. i have attached my last log file.

VizzaRoses

02-17-2012

As another iLoL user that has been one of the many that's been facing this FPS issue, fingers are crossed for a quick fix. It makes it so much less enjoyable to play, especially when having to disconnect 2-3 times every game.

Not sure how to access logs, but I'd be happy to give them to you if you can direct me to where they are.

Dorotheus

02-17-2012

xD I came here to post this. Oh well. Someone Shen'd me...all good.

Most of my friends that use a PC reload the game after 2 (sometimes 3) matches or else the lag is too fierce to deal with.

Kewww

02-17-2012

my game did that after about 15 minutes... i upgraded my ram and problem solved 60+ all game long
basically you need more ram or higher ram speed most likely

Wabarus

02-17-2012

Riot, it is a huge Memory Leak problem...

Skibum44

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewww View Post
my game did that after about 15 minutes... i upgraded my ram and problem solved 60+ all game long
basically you need more ram or higher ram speed most likely
more ram is not a good excuse for a memory leak. im sitting on 4GB and that should be enough to play LoL but its not due to this leak.

1234511 ... 20