"doesn't matter its normal not ranked"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellow

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
Yep. That's exactly right. Normals is a very casual atmosphere. Not everyone cares that much about winning...
qft, if u care then doa premade u ******

killràven

02-17-2012

People go to normal to play what they want. Stop being a jerk and picking on the players who took a break from ranked to go have some fun in normal. Yes Normal is where you go when you just keep getting shafted in champ select cause your a team player but you really want to play in a certain role. Its also the place to try out various builds, and guess what, some people dont like waiting to get into a que where you are just trying to have fun and after 20 minutes somebody is just waiting out the time between surrender votes sitting at the nexus.

Toriberry

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killrven View Post
People go to normal to play what they want. Stop being a jerk and picking on the players who took a break from ranked to go have some fun in normal. Yes Normal is where you go when you just keep getting shafted in champ select cause your a team player but you really want to play in a certain role. Its also the place to try out various builds, and guess what, some people dont like waiting to get into a que where you are just trying to have fun and after 20 minutes somebody is just waiting out the time between surrender votes sitting at the nexus.
I agree. I think Normal mode is the place where people try out new things and practice with new champions. Practicing a new build or strategy against bots is not always the same as practicing against humans. It's sort of a middle step when preparing for ranked.

Still, I understand that some people abuse the mode and simply try to troll, and that can be incredibly frustrating for the players who really do want to practice in a less stressful environment. However, I think every mode is going to have its trolls. Not sure what we can do to stop that.

Muqq

02-17-2012

Practicing and trying new things is what Bot matches are for.

Slashinghardest

02-17-2012

Like WoW dungeon Queue, it would be nice to get a new champion and Queue for solo top or jungle or mid with them.

Monkey Style

02-17-2012

i think if you want serious teams you should play draft or ranked. First its a game and If i want to try to jungle veigar then I should be able to try jungle veigar.Since i'm not a troll i'm not goign to try it in a ranked game. i'm goign to try it in a normal game. Also just cause i want to try to play jungle veigar doesn't make me a troll it makes me a player who has never tried it and thinks it would be fun.

and bot matches are not a good test. With a little bit or practice and knowledge of how the bots play AD cass can ROFLMAO donkey punch the bots but will get obliterated in any normal match.

Normal games are for when you buy a new champ and you want to try them, no matter what the team comp is.

Wonsavage

02-17-2012

When I play normals it's because I'm ****ing tired of HAVING to pick something in ranked in order to adhere to the boring meta. 90% of the time, normals are far more interesting cause you see unusual lane compositions or champion picks. I love it.

Muqq

02-17-2012

Communication is the most important thing.

Vikaryous

02-17-2012

I don't think it has to be a picture-perfect team composition, but yea, if our team consists of Corki, Yi, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, and a jungling Trundle (me) I'm kind of skeptical as to our chances of doing anything but failing hard for 45 minutes because no one wants to surrender.

So long as you're not insta-locking and then complaining about how we're all making you lose, I don't /really/ care. But I get where you're coming from

Moses McNukem

02-19-2012

It can be annoying, but that's the name of the game. Normal, like it or not, is the place to get real PRACTICE with a champion. People do genuiely do bad at times in normals because of that. However, there are also troll premades that you happen to be the unfortunate number 5 guy. Unless they make a new mode like Normal+ "Serious Bizz" it will always be that way. Trolls ruin games, not practicing people.