"doesn't matter its normal not ranked"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muqq

02-16-2012

apparently you don't need team comp if you're not playing ranked.

k..

i love getting steam rolled for 30 minutes one of my favorite hobbies.

202halffound

02-16-2012

Yep. That's exactly right. Normals is a very casual atmosphere. Not everyone cares that much about winning...

BL4ZE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
Yep. That's exactly right. Normals is a very casual atmosphere. Not everyone cares that much about winning...
It doesnt mean that a team with 2 solo top and a jungle eve is acceptable.

C4 3 2 1 B000M

02-17-2012

I don't tryhard in normals, it's bull**** you can do whatver you want, I dont even why there are supports in normals except if they want to pratice.

Eviltwinlink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4ZE View Post
It doesnt mean that a team with 2 solo top and a jungle eve is acceptable.
I jungle with Evelynn, and I happen to be very successful at it.... She is very good at ganking.

Muqq

02-17-2012

And also whats with people not knowing when to surrender? When were getting steam rolled 34 to 7 and most of our turrets are down people love to just sit there and keep dying. Learn to surrender and stop sucking so I can get another game going that hopefully isn't ocmposed of down syndromes.

Muqq

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
It's not even that I "care so much about winning" cause I don't. What I do care about is the mentality of most of the players I encounter. Yeah so what if we don't win? But we can still give it our best shot. People join, insta lock, don't even take into consideration team composition. Then THEY'RE the ones to freak out and get mad and go "GG my team noobs"

Quick Rawr

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltwinlink View Post
I jungle with Evelynn, and I happen to be very successful at it.... She is very good at ganking.
And then she drops off. HARD. And then she's worthless.

IceGaia

02-17-2012

In my experience lately, team comp is not always as important as a player's skill with any one champion. In other words, if a player is skilled at a certain role, and unskilled in another, they shouldn't be playing the role they are unskilled at, regardless of team composition. It would do more harm than good to have an inexperienced support or solo top. What people should do is learn to discuss beforehand what they are good and not good at.

I almost never play mid because I usually do poorly. If a team had all the roles filled except a mid and I was last to pick and had to pick a mid lane champion, they would gripe and whine the whole time about how I suck. Unfortunately, sometimes it's inevitable to avoid this issue when you have three people wanting one certain role. The attitude of players unwilling to compromise is probably the largest issue here.

With that said, my point is basically that simply having the "perfect" team comp (which is just a mirror image of the current meta) isn't a guaranteed win. I think in most cases it's better for players to play a champion they are best with. This is debatable, however. Keep in mind I am merely speaking from my own experience.

I wish there was some sort of way for matchmaking to allow us to match up with certain roles established beforehand.

Muqq

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceGaia View Post

I wish there was some sort of way for matchmaking to allow us to match up with certain roles established beforehand.

That is not a bad idea at all, though it reminds me of WoW.

If people could choose a roll they wanted to play and then hit queue to match up, it would be awesome.