Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker21 View Post
sounds a lot like rammus if you ask me
How so?

Lord Kyleshorse

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
I'm really interested in your idea for Cain's Q, though I'm a little bit confused on how, exactly, to define it. Are you saying that when the enemy target is selected, Cain would charge toward the target while at the same time dealing damage to enemies in his path like Maiphite's ult, or Sejuani's Q? That's actually how I had his Q originally, but a lot of my friends were complaining about it's unoriginality. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me, and I'll see to making the change if deemed necessary. Thank you!
I've been thinking about making another change to Cain's Q to where it can do damage to multiple enemies, and I really want to know what you guys think before I make the update. I have two suggestions on how I should change it:

1) Keep Shield Shock as an ability that target and enemy target, but have Cain charge in and hone in on the target while at the same time damage all enemy's in his path. I feel that this fits Cain better as to who he is, but I still want to hear you opinion on the next idea.

2) Cain does damage in a cone, knocking back himself and all enemies within the cone as well as dealing magic damage. I was thinking of making it to where it will knock back minions, but only stun enemy champions.

Mojizuki

02-16-2012

Quote:
Armor Shade (E): Cain covers him and an allied champion in a dark aura, shielding them from 65/110/155/200/245 (+0.8 per ability power) damage for 8 seconds.
Mana Cost: 60/60/60/60/60 Cool Down: 15/14/13/12/11 Range: 700
I like this ability a lot. Question - Is the shield split/shared between Cain and his target (245 damage combined between the two of them), or are they each shielded for the full amount (245 for each of them)?

Quote:
02-09-2012, 06:53 PM
He sounds like a good champion. I will point out that he is a support and has no abilities that do damage to more than one enemy unit. (besides his ult)
I understand that he does not major in crowd control, but it is important for a support to have at least one AOE.

I suggest making his Q a skill shot where any enemies units that are "run over" are dealt damage and that if he hits a champion then they will bounce away from each other.
I like the suggestion by Tornn Poys for changing the Q to a skillshot. Cain would look good charging through minions like a bulldozer. And I agree, he will need some kind of farming ability to keep up on gold.

(P.S. Please take a look at Hanza, the Vagabond. I would be grateful.)

Lord Kyleshorse

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojizuki View Post
I like this ability a lot. Question - Is the shield split/shared between Cain and his target (245 damage combined between the two of them), or are they each shielded for the full amount (245 for each of them)?

I like the suggestion by Tornn Poys for changing the Q to a skillshot. Cain would look good charging through minions like a bulldozer. And I agree, he will need some kind of farming ability to keep up on gold.

(P.S. Please take a look at Hanza, the Vagabond. I would be grateful.)
When Cain casts Armor Shade, he AND the allied champion each get 245 armor. I can see how that can be confusing. Also, thanks for the opinion on his Q. I was going to make it a skill shot anyway, but it's good to get an answer from someone.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-17-2012

*Updated!*
Turned Shield Shock(Q) into a skill shot.
Clarified Armor Shade(E) giving both Cain AND allied champion the full shield amount.
Buffed Oblivion(R) after realizing how strong an ult really is with most champions.

I still feel a little unsure about these changes. If you guys think that this works or if there should be some other changes I could make, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks!

Lord Kyleshorse

02-20-2012

Seriously, why won't anybody tell me what they think?

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

idk man, looks like a cool champ to me.

Edasich

02-21-2012

other bump

Lord Kyleshorse

02-22-2012

*Updated!*
Added a stun to Shield Shock for enemies that Cain runs over. Just thought that there needed to be something extra.

Megames1

02-23-2012

your champion's passive doesn't fit the abilities that he has.Why does he have more magic resist for every armor he has. Is he a tank or is he a caster? and his ult is op.