Cain, The Forgotten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-05-2012

Don't forget to upvote if you like the concept.

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

I like it, a once great hero for justice now a shadowy warrior seeking revenge. And using a shield as the main weapon very nice touch. Would you please review my champion concepts as well? Dante the Witch Hunter Roland the Spell Knight, I've been trying to put a new faction in the game to counter LeBlanc's Black Rose

Lord Kyleshorse

02-06-2012

I'd like to thank the LoL community for viewing this thread over 1000 times. I know it may not seem like much, but it really means a lot to me. Here's to a thousand more!

Lord Kyleshorse

02-07-2012

Must... not... bump!... oh who am I kidding?

Tornn Poys

02-09-2012

He sounds like a good champion. I will point out that he is a support and has no abilities that do damage to more than one enemy unit. (besides his ult)
I understand that he does not major in crowd control, but it is important for a support to have at least one AOE.

I suggest making his Q a skill shot where any enemies units that are "run over" are dealt damage and that if he hits a champion then they will bounce away from each other.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornn Poys View Post
He sounds like a good champion. I will point out that he is a support and has no abilities that do damage to more than one enemy unit. (besides his ult)
I understand that he does not major in crowd control, but it is important for a support to have at least one AOE.

I suggest making his Q a skill shot where any enemies units that are "run over" are dealt damage and that if he hits a champion then they will bounce away from each other.
I'm really interested in your idea for Cain's Q, though I'm a little bit confused on how, exactly, to define it. Are you saying that when the enemy target is selected, Cain would charge toward the target while at the same time dealing damage to enemies in his path like Maiphite's ult, or Sejuani's Q? That's actually how I had his Q originally, but a lot of my friends were complaining about it's unoriginality. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me, and I'll see to making the change if deemed necessary. Thank you!

Edasich

02-10-2012

courtesy bump

Lord Kyleshorse

02-11-2012

I finally found what I think Cain's dance should be (I'm just surprised that I didn't find it sooner).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
In the vid, the dance should start at 3:39

If you have another idea of what Cain's dance should be, then please, enlighten me.

Lord Kyleshorse

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
I finally found what I think Cain's dance should be (I'm just surprised that I didn't find it sooner).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
In the vid, the dance should start at 3:39

If you have another idea of what Cain's dance should be, then please, enlighten me.
Well, since only one person has the courtesy to give me an answer, and the fact that it was an upvote, Cain shall now shuffle every day! XD

Walker21

02-14-2012

sounds a lot like rammus if you ask me